Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evo's Trusted App
-1 you use the dinosaur skin smh
he has 57 hours in the last week, that is including new years and christmas some of the largest holidays, so if you azvent seen him, thats your activity at fault not his. I'm still giving him a -1 because he has only been in the community for 15 days. you also need to be active on forums in some way shape or form.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
[Image: beFHJy10T7SDgbtGcNT_1g.jpg]

Now since this may not be your only name, I'm going to assume it is and feel free by all means to correct me on this.

- Active In Game
- I personally, haven't run into problems with you

- 5784/60 = 96.4 Hours, not the biggest problem but I thought I seemed to be missing something
- At least one month of community, if you check your game tracker it's start around 18 days ago
- You have made an effort to be invovled, but that was this week alone with you starting to join discord calls
- Come visit us in the discord some more, we don't bite
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Who?
I’ve seen you on a couple times, Evo. My suggestions for a more successful staff app for an “opening” position would be at least a few months of active playtime, at least 175 hours of playtime (properly spaced out), and a decent amount of activity on the forums and on the discord. Maybe make an intro thread if you haven’t already, share a few best moments or comment on others, and perhaps even a ban request.

Don’t be disheartened by the negative responses. Please consider the advice that has been offered by others and I, and try again in a few months.
Your application has been Denied. You may re-apply after February 7, 2018.