Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and clarifications concerning rules
ha but racism against white people is ok amirite

but yeah n word with hard r shouldn't be allowed
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-14-2018, 06:03 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: ha but racism against white people is ok amirite

but yeah n word with hard r shouldn't be allowed
I don't think I've heard a "white" slur in my time here. But no, racism against white people is also not ok, silly rascal.
I could not agree more it appals me I've witnessed first hand several staff members just standing-by while a toxic member and just slurring "N***er" at people and I felt the need to gag them and then I got barked at for gagging someone while staff were on!

While you or I may not find it offensive, THERE ARE STILL 30 POTENTIAL PLAYERS ON THE SERVER THAT VERY WELL COULD!

Fully in support of this.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
The N word is not allowed nor is any other type of racial slur or implied racism. If we see anyone, especially another staff member, breaking this rule they should be dealt with. Racism was never allowed and it never will be.

Additionally if you see anything not being dealt with, please gather the proper screenshot/video evidence so that we can. This includes staff breaking the rule.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions