Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry guys, I'm out
(For those wondering if this is due to recent events: not really, but it more or less added to this decision I was determining on making.)

I'm leaving Dink's. I might stop by occasionally, but I will be nowhere as active as I usually was.

Some of you might be upset as I've made many friends here, some might be happy about me departing, to which I don't blame them. I never intended to make anyone upset or do a bad job at being staff but apparently my toxic behavior is uncontrollable and I wish the best for you guys, so I don't wish to affect anyone else anymore.

It seems like I just can't be part of any community without somehow being a cunt and making stubborn decisions. My T-mod "career" has been a failure and I'm clearly not fit to be a T-mod, and definitely not any higher position. I find it shameful I paid to be a test mod, and don't blame others for finding it shameful too. 
Please know that I never intended to be biased, or "make up rules" and just be an asshole. I did what I thought was best in various situations involving RDM, and apparently I was wrong despite my best intents to do what was right and serve digital justice. I clearly have a clouded judgement and memory of what the right way to punish users is. Truth is, I just haven't been in the best mood recently and this has caused numerous reasons for staff to yell at me or get pissed at me, and all that just collectively added up to where I would become even more and more pissed and irrational at points. I clearly have anger issues, and may consider therapy in the future. I take things way too seriously, and have a chip on my shoulder all the time for no reason.

So, I'm genuinely sorry guys. I don't expect to be forgiven, but I don't want to go down in the encyclopedia of this server as being "that guy". I'm sorry for causing such a scandal in various scenarios, I'm sorry for disrespecting others when I've been salty over the most minuscule shit possible. I'm really sorry for all the trouble and drama I've caused, and don't want to leave this community on a bad note.
I don't do this for attention, and you can give less of a shit than a mouse does. I just want to explain why I am, and was, such a douchebag and why you wont be seeing me nearly as often anymore.

Staff, feel free to demote me to trusted, as me being a test mod is clearly a bad idea; and I agree now. 

Peace.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
You will be missed by many
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I'm sorry you feel this way.. But then again I knew this was coming.
See you later Setro best of luck to your future endeavors.
[Image: tdSf1Ow.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I didn't know you much but from what I've heard you've done in the past and recent activity gives me a bad judgment of you. Including certain occasions when I was on with you, you didn't make the best impression as a T-Mod like one should. With that being said, I wish you the best in your future endeavors and please learn from this if you ever decide to be staff again.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
Well, trusted just has slightly less power than tmod, they're both staff members on equal levels, so you'd be demoted a donor or supporter. Ever since I first played with you, you've seemed to have it out for me, not only being extremely rude, but purposely handling my reports incorrectly, but I just left it at that. I wish the best for you, but I hope for you to mature more before you think of staffing on any other server, not only with your mindset of higher rank = more important, but also with your actions and how you percieve yourself as a staff member, setting a better example to other people. Good luck.
[Image: giphy.gif]
deuces
https://giphy.com/gifs/friday-byefelicia...gcchgwskq4
I've known you for quite a while, you may not remember me though. I've always enjoyed playing with you and I'll miss your presence on the server.  It takes a lot of strength to post a thread like this, especially since you're admitting to the things that you've done bad on your part. I'm very proud of you for doing that.  All I can really say is to grow from this and move forward. I hope life treats you very well, see ya later buddy.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================