Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continuing on favorite series
Continuing from the Favorite Series, want it you favorite anime
My favorites are "The seven deadly sins", "Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon", "Naruto", and "Blood lad"
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
COPY CAT, I SHALL SHOW YOU DA WEY
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
I am a huge fan of "tokyo ghoul" (3rd season needs to stop being put off) "attack on titan", "Gangsta" (will never get an ending for this sadly as the company went bankrupt before it got popular.) And "Yuri on Ice" (next season and a movie. Lets get going)
(01-15-2018, 12:33 PM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: I am a huge fan of "tokyo ghoul" (3rd season needs to stop being put off) "attack on titan", "Gangsta" (will never get an ending for this sadly as the company went bankrupt before it got popular.) And "Yuri on Ice" (next season and a movie. Lets get going)

Tokyo ghoul and attack on Titan is an anime I need the watch, im saving for summer so I can take 2 weeks to watch it
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
owari no seraph, soul eater, bleach, ajin, naruto, deathnote, torodora!, the familiar of zero, blue exorcist, deadman wonderland, one punch man, this is just the tip of the iceberg but those are my top 12
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Owari no Seraph is also a good one!! Definitely binge watch those if you can!!
Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. That's really all you need.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
[Image: 9310288f81a340f116126f960bced299.jpg]

Fighting evil by moonlight~
Winning love by daylight~
Never running from a real fight~
She is the one named Sailor Moon :3
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Toradora, Ajin Demi Human was pretty good, Castlevania is a Netflix original but sadly only has one season with 4 eps but I thought it was good, Quanzhi Gaoshou is actually insane and I love it, Hellsing ultimate and Drifters. I'm watching devilman crybaby rn and it's really good so far.
Stop the weebs.