Unban request
Ingame Name: CrOniik ZoMbiie

SteamID: GavenKarpowicz

Who Banned You: Queef Commando

Reason For Ban: Being and Idiot / Flaming 

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: DinkleBerg's TTT server is the best Gmod server I have ever played on and I would desperately ask to be unbanned from his server. I feel that I have learned from my mistakes and have humbled as a person and player and will try to meet the guidelines asked if I am unbanned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Once for 24 hours and it was for flaming I can not find the threads relevant.

Other: I apologize sincerely for my actions and only ask for a chance to be reinstated on the server. 
-1 you was ban for a 24 hour for the same reason and after you was ban you didn't learn you lesson and get ban again
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
1. That's not your steam ID, put your steamcommunity URL into a steam Id finder.
2. As much as I'd like to give you a chance, I can't tell whether or not you've changed or improved your behavior since you've gotten banned, since your forums account hasn't been banned you could've easily attempted to insert yourself into the community and prove to us that you deserve an unban, but that's not the case.
-1 for unban, +1 for a possible reduction in the future if you choose to insert and improve yourself.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 for unban, it's been quite a while, i think you've probably learned to chill out
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Don't see a lot of effort put into your application at all. I feel like there's a chance you have not changed a bit at all. I'm basically with Helen on this one, there were plenty of issues with you prior to your ban a few months back. There's no way to tell if you've improved or not, which makes it real hard when trying to read these. Honestly with the lack of effort in the application, I don't feel safe letting you back in as of yet. Maybe in another month or so.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I don't understand I tried very hard to make my unban request very formal I don't know all this stuff about Steam ID and I did try and insert myself into the community Ive put in many unban request Helen and Christian. I was told to wait until Jan. 1st and I patiently waited please let me play on the server all I want to do is play you are judging me based on my application Im not sure as to what else Im supposed to put in the application Im not very good with words. Give me a chance if I break rules again just ban me and let it be.

How can you say I haven't approved myself I haven't been able to prove that yet because I can't play and show that. @Helen

I apologized and tried to make it as sincere as I could from a application. Cut me some slack guys Ive been banned for a good couple months let me back in I promise I won't mess it up.

I just really would like to play again on the server it is really fun and I think I've learned from my mistakes
I was very obnoxious and defensive over a lot of things Im sorry for the way I acted please give me a chance.
Personally I'm just a person that would of liked for you to acknowledge what you did, and why it was wrong. There isn't really enough detail, how are others supposed to support you if they don't know what you did? People could think you're worth a chance, and could probably blow that chance. Players would regret giving you that chance if you came back and become a troll. That is why you need to give as much detail in your apps, it's give a lot more info for people to work on.

It's also reflects on whether you've learned your lesson or not, and I just don't think you have yet.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I said what I did under reason banned. What more do you want from me?
It sounds like you are expecting me to kiss ass to get back in.
nope
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I also apologized for what I did... So I don't understand why you keep telling me to do what I've done.

This is why I said there is no way for me to do anything because you won't let me try. Also because no one likes me or will let me try to prove myself.
I've been banned for months, because I was talking about my political views and a staff member didn't agree with what I said so he banned me. You guys are acting like I killed someone. And two of the reasons I was banned for were not even true because how is me talking about my political views trolling?
And on top of that the other reason I was banned for was "being an idiot" that isn't even a real reason in "motd" to ban someone he banned me because he didn't like me simply because of my political views.

You guys keep throwing this label on me a "troll" but I have never trolled once?

I got into a political debate with a staff and he didn't like the way I view things politically so he banned me.
And he said that was flaming when he started the debate.
And he never even told me to stop debating with him he just banned me mid sentence because I was saying Im a conservative.

I didn't even break a rule I was banned biasly over political views and simple disliking of me.

I keep getting teamed up on by staff when all I try to do is play TTT on dinklebergs server because its a good server and I like playing on it I put alot of time into it. And I did what Dink told me to do to get unbanned but staff doesn't like me so I can't be unbanned.

Because I bet if I was to come back a month later you all would do the exact same thing and say "no" because none of you like me.
How can "one" be unbanned if you make it impossible to?

Give me a chance to show I have changed and if you don't think I have just ban me again and leave me.
Seriously that is very logical. Is it not?

Let me back in if I show no improvement ban my ass

Thats reasonable