Sea Burns T-Mod Abuse
Offender's Name: Sea Burns

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102082198

Offender's Rank: T-Mod

What They Did: Abusing/Not using staff powers appropriately/trolling

When They Did It: Around 9:48 eastern time

Potential Witnesses: warpizzle, xiascool,bman, mari, stalewater

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=852324907

Other: all day he wasnt acting like staff, and when we got on  67th way he began to act like a troll and rdm and abuse his powers

he also gumba stomped me and did not recive a slay or admit that he was wrong, he just luaghed and made a vote saying i was younger than 10
First of all bud you can stop pmming me bud and second of al someone requested to stop and third of all you being a bitch to me what makes you think i giving respect to u bud ,mari then told me not to do (orignally i was told by another staff memeber that someone ask to stop you may) and sea burns not getting slayed omg i CANT HANDLE MY OWN REPORTS BUD AND MODERATE DID THAT SO YOU OUGHT STOP TALKING SHIT TO AND STOP GIVING ME BULLSHIT IN PMS BUD.You even told me quotes having tmod is not about having fun its about being strict so i following your words now and also i may have made a bad vote but overall you shouldnt go back and back fire with another vote.
Id prefer not to get involved with this unless im specifically asked to by a staff member :3
Dont look so blue
all day too bud,there were mods on to ban me so i was doing anything bad beside the !ss and !vote and if i did anything so bad then why didnt lycan ban me bud.you saying i doing stuff bad when you sitting there saying i got be strict is a bunch a crap and grow up and let me have fun.I take my mistakes as punishment becuase i know what i did but as for you ,u need admit that you did stuff too.Whats funny too is i am acting same way all day even when dacody on and scoovie too hmmm and you were on complaining too.i think it just you sitting there trying to get me banned cuz you dont even want me to have fun.
he !ss'd my queue, and it was actually a good song that people were enjoying. :(

also, he's been acting pretty immature on the server and isn't displaying himself well as a mod. For example, kicking himself with salty messages, trolling around, arguing. But eh, whatever.
(01-28-2017, 10:08 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: First of all bud you can stop pmming me bud and second of al someone requested to stop and third of all you being a bitch to me what makes you think i giving respect to u bud ,mari then told me not to do (orignally i was told by another staff memeber that someone ask to stop you may) and sea burns not getting slayed omg i CANT HANDLE  MY OWN REPORTS BUD AND MODERATE DID THAT SO YOU OUGHT STOP TALKING SHIT TO AND STOP GIVING ME BULLSHIT IN PMS BUD.You even told me quotes having tmod is not about having fun its about being strict so i following your words now and also i may have made a bad vote but overall you shouldnt go back and back fire with another vote.

what pms? now your lying in a ban request again you when all i said was http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=852334450 . people typed !stop and most of the server was enjoying the song
I also give an appolige to u and mari told "that is not allowed to stop sound unless ear rape"cuz orignally i though it was by people request which i did which there is no clarification on the rules about this and also iadded a slay to myself becuz moderate did not want to add it even though i know i attempted rdm so i added it to myself with proof
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=852339534
I get i did it wrong i take a ban or whatever i got say is a apoligize for way i actted to the situation and i feel i take full punishment

(01-28-2017, 10:19 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: he !ss'd my queue, and it was actually a good song that people were enjoying. :(

also, he's been acting pretty immature on the server and isn't displaying himself well as a mod. For example, kicking himself with salty messages, trolling around, arguing. But eh, whatever.
Can i ask why every other admin is allowed to do this though to themself except for me?
-----------------------------------------
I still want question why i cant have fun on the server and still doing what i have to do? I still handle reports but have fun at the same time
-------------HOLD UP KRAMBERRY WITH YOUR POST YOU POSTED THAT THE MAP AFTER THIS HAPPENED,OMG YOU BUSTED THIS HAPPENED ON 67thway BUD GET THAT CHAT ON
Anyone can type !stop. Easy. Done. It wasn't needed. Even though it was a minor incident, it still adds to your offences.
(01-28-2017, 10:44 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: Anyone can type !stop. Easy. Done. It wasn't needed. Even though it was a minor incident, it still adds to your offences.

If i type stop though then it stop for everyone too.

i take all punishment and all blame.I took a little thing too far again.
(01-28-2017, 10:31 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: I also give an appolige to u and mari told "that is not allowed to stop sound unless ear rape"cuz orignally i though it was by people request which i did which there is no clarification on the rules about this and also iadded a slay to myself becuz moderate did not want to add it even though i know i attempted rdm so i added it to myself with proof
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=852339534
I get i did it wrong i take a ban or whatever i got say is a apoligize for way i actted to the situation and i feel i take full punishment

(01-28-2017, 10:19 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: he !ss'd my queue, and it was actually a good song that people were enjoying. :(

Can i ask why every other admin is allowed to do this though to themself except for me?
-----------------------------------------
I still want question why i cant have fun on the server and still doing what i have to do? I still handle reports but have fun at the same time
-------------HOLD UP KRAMBERRY WITH YOUR POST YOU POSTED THAT THE MAP AFTER THIS HAPPENED,OMG YOU BUSTED THIS HAPPENED ON 67thway BUD GET THAT CHAT ON

You can obviously see I scrolled up in chat