Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sea Burns T-Mod Abuse
Okay time for me to jump in.
[ First question is, what kind of music were you queuing @"Warpizzle" ? Can you link it so we can verify whether it was against our rules or not? ]
[ Second question is to @Sea Burns, what did they do that you had to use your !ss powers?
Oh finally, please don't argue and bitch on here. Be calm. Be mature. Right now you're showing a very bad side of you to players, and players don't like it. If you are the only staff on, you can handle your own report. But if you feel the need to, always report it on the forums, if you don't know if you should handle it or not. ]

NOW EVERYONE BE QUIET AND LET US HANDLE THE SITUATION. DO NOT PROVOKE AND MAKE THIS ANY WORSE. THE REPORTED PARTY, PLEASE SIT ASIDE AND WAIT FOR US TO DEAL WITH THE SITUATION. BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING IT HARDER FOR US WHEN YOU'RE YELLING AT THEM.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
The only abuse you proved was that he !ss'd a song, both of you need to calm down.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
!stop is used to stop sounds clientside, !ss for server side. If a queue does not violate server rules, don't stop it server side. It happened one time it appears, and one time isn't enough to rule a Staff Abuse thread.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Are you really reporting someone for stopping a song.
These niggas crazy af
(01-29-2017, 09:06 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Are you really reporting someone for stopping a song.
These niggas crazy af
who are u lol?
(01-29-2017, 09:26 AM)Sea Burns Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 09:06 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Are you really reporting someone for stopping a song.
These niggas crazy af
who are u lol?

Some gay fucking weeb who is here to ruin ttt's perfection
(01-29-2017, 05:46 AM)Scoovie Wrote: The only abuse you proved was that he !ss'd a song, both of you need to calm down.

Yes and no, anyone that was on Yesterday knows that he was constantly trolling people and acting more like a guest than a staff member
@"❤ Miss Bunny ❤"

It isn't a big deal, but here's the song (i think)
https://puu.sh/tze0B/2c1b1e725d.mp3

@Scoovie
Witness accounts matter.
(01-28-2017, 10:08 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: First of all bud you can stop pmming me bud and second of al someone requested to stop and third of all you being a bitch to me what makes you think i giving respect to u bud ,mari then told me not to do (orignally i was told by another staff memeber that someone ask to stop you may) and sea burns not getting slayed omg i CANT HANDLE  MY OWN REPORTS BUD AND MODERATE DID THAT SO YOU OUGHT STOP TALKING SHIT TO AND STOP GIVING ME BULLSHIT IN PMS BUD.You even told me quotes having tmod is not about having fun its about being strict so i following your words now and also i may have made a bad vote but overall you shouldnt go back and back fire with another vote.

are you illiterate?
(02-06-2017, 10:03 PM)incapacitated Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 10:08 PM)Sea Burns Wrote: First of all bud you can stop pmming me bud and second of al someone requested to stop and third of all you being a bitch to me what makes you think i giving respect to u bud ,mari then told me not to do (orignally i was told by another staff memeber that someone ask to stop you may) and sea burns not getting slayed omg i CANT HANDLE  MY OWN REPORTS BUD AND MODERATE DID THAT SO YOU OUGHT STOP TALKING SHIT TO AND STOP GIVING ME BULLSHIT IN PMS BUD.You even told me quotes having tmod is not about having fun its about being strict so i following your words now and also i may have made a bad vote but overall you shouldnt go back and back fire with another vote.

are you illiterate?

unless you have something USEFUL to add don't necro a thread and in insult. Locked
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]