Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy for Admin
-1, won't let me boop him in PMs when I join the server.

jk +1 give him admin he's a meme and he deserves it.
Don't know you as long as the admins have but I think you could do it if you want (which you must since you applied) +1 there
My only thought is that Admin isn't an applied (typically) position so this will become a trend it seems.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I mean are we making it so people can apply for admin now?

In any case, I'm gonna give you a +1 Epicguy, constantly able to handle the stress of being staff and knows how to handle pretty much every situation.
in general the admins get the final choice who becomes admin, the application is more of a community feedback section that helps the admins see how the community feels. however the yae or nae decision is made separate from the community
if im wrong correct me
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
My only criticism of you Epicguy is that I never ever see you inside discord or do anything with the community outside of TTT. But everything else is good.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions