Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EpicGuy for Admin
i've been waiting for this, for along long time. I told you you should do it and you did, you'll be a nice admin. +1
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
is admin a position you apply for?
I was surprised when EpicGuy appeared again. From what I could remember, EpicGuy was great before his long departure, during the time TTT was the only thing I played. EpicGuy being admin would be a great decision.
EpicGuy Wrote:If a Guest comes on and starts trolling, I'm going to be more apt to ban them because it's obvious that they don't want to be a member of the community.
Your moderating style is pretty similar to mine, which I commend you for. Many other mods will wait and be lenient before a ban is issued. You have had a lot of experience here and I can see that you'll bring some sort of change to the server. Take my response with a grain of salt, if you will, for I have not been active recently to see EpicGuy v2.0. I send my regards on your adventures towards making our server and community better.

+1, worthy of a response since I rarely respond to staff apps.
(01-17-2018, 06:25 PM)timothy Wrote: is admin a position you apply for?
I’m trying not to respond to people on this thread, but it’s obvious you didn’t read my original post’s first sentence. No, Admin is not typically a position that you apply for.
You don't apply for admin because you did -1 and personally I think someone else deserves it more than you. (No offense)
(01-17-2018, 07:16 PM)Squishy Wrote: You don't apply for admin because you did -1 and personally I think someone else deserves it more than you. (No offense)

Thanks for your opinion, Squishy. I hope that one day I can get a +1 out of you. I have a quick question for you: why the sudden change of heart?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1. We already knew dakota was getting admin so I made a shit post. 2. It was actually a shit post
(01-17-2018, 08:16 PM)Squishy Wrote: 1. We already knew dakota was getting admin so I made a shit post. 2. It was actually a shit post

Oh ok. I was not aware of that. Thank you for enlightening me. It looked pretty legit and I must have gotten bamboozled. My apologies.

EDIT: I must have missed the announcement that said that said that Dakota was getting Admin. The forum post must have been a (fake?) formality. If anyone who is a part of the “we” that was mentioned can confirm, that’d be great.
With the loss of Christian it would be nice to have another excellent staff member take his place he has a good sense of humour but is serious when the time comes. he will not hesitate to do what needs to be done when the situation is at hand

+1
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Honestly, I have so Much respect for this man, not only can he handle the abuse threads on him like a Boss, but as well right on the server. Epic handles things professionally WHILE looking down on your sins. Like he won't do it in a way where it's disrespecting but he'll do it in a way where you FEEL bad but he's just lining up the facts and stating the obvious. Epic would make a great admin and I would love to be witnessing that +1
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]