Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new!
Hi!
I just wanted to say hi and say how much I appreciate the kind and funny people that make prop hunt enjoyable. I'm really new to this community and your prop hunt server, but I wanted to say hi anyway. I'm always weird in these things so I'll keep it short (and let the weird flow out anyway). I'm a 21-year-old female that enjoys long walks on the prop beach and sometimes dreams of retiring the old prop mug for some more daring props. If I could sum up my life in one line, I would likely die of embarrassment. I am in college so that means I have plenty of hours to play while procrastinating to the max. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small group of props from a horde of ferocious hazmat suit dudes. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week, and when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I'm Batman. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.
I will likely be mortified when I read this back tomorrow morning when I wake up.
I’m shy, please come say hi.
Heart Just the Resident Yandere
Changed my name back to my original name The_Red_Jinx Heart
Welcome to the server!!! We enjoy playing with you and hope to see more of you in the future!
Welcome to the forums, and to the community. I am glad you found yourself a place you can enjoy. See you next time you are on. :)

P.S. - Nice story. c:
Welcome to the forums. Come to our discord and we chat so more. Hope to see you in PH and TTT!
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Heyyy, welcome to the server and the forums! Pumped to see you in the server!
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
Welcome to the forums/server!
Welcome to the forums! im not sure if weve met yet, for i have a horrible memory, but if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Welcome to the forums. I don't think I know you, but I'm glad you like our server   :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to da server. It was enjoyable playing with you last night. Maybe we can when I'm NOT half dead next time.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Welcome!!!