Mysteryguy for Trusted :)
TTT Staff Application for Mysteryguy117

Ingame Name: Mysteryguy117

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67715044

Time Played: 103 hours

When First Joined: January 13, 2016

Availability: Weekdays, from 4:00pm to 9:00pm
                    Weekends, from 9:00am to 10:00pm

Rank Desired: Trusted.  If not, I would accept anything else.

Current Rank: Master, but should be fixed to regular due to 100+ hours.

What Can You do to Help the Community: I would watch over the server and make sure that nothing happens against the rules, and if rules are broken, I will handle the situation appropriately and punish the rule breaker. I will try my best to be apart of the community and stay on as much as possible.

Why You Want to Help the Community: Dinkleberg's server means a lot to me and it would be a great honor to be able to police and moderate the community to make sure everything is in check.

Have You Ever Been Previously Banned: Never banned, or kicked.

Have You Previously Applied for Staff: No. This is my first application.

How Did You Find Us: Years ago when I started playing Gmod, I came across this server back when it was new. I fell in love with it but sadly, my laptop broke. I now have got a new PC and started playing again.

Other: This and another server on zombie survival are the only reasons I play Gmod. This server and it's community have stuck to me and grown into something bigger. I have made new friends and had many great times on here. 
I wouldn't be the same without it.  :D
Just a forewarning- you need to apply for trusted and not mod.  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
http://prntscr.com/i1zgml
you have 44 minutes
you joined the community in December 
you haven't even got any activity 
you aren't likely have any friends on the server as no one knows you
@"[Red]Starky"  please lock this

EDIT i was dumb and thought this was a PH application, sorry man

i'll actually leave this to the DarkRP staff to decide but im down for having more staff
+1

EDIT#2
i have never seen you active in the discord nor on the forums. you have very good activity for the last month while it is sporadic it is activity nonetheless i am still going to give you a -1 as you have not done anything outside of the community
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Are you sure this is for DarkRP?
(01-17-2018, 10:00 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Are you sure this is for DarkRP?

this is for ttt
Moved to TTT Staff Apps
I've never had a problem with you MysteryGuy, you're one of my favorite people to play with and I would love to give this a +1 but I have never seen you in Discord or on the forums before now. I think you need more time on the discord and on the forums before applying so for now it's a -1. Sorry bud

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
You need to be active on the forums and discord some more -1
I've never played with you but activity on the forms and discord is really important so for now its a -1 from me sorry dude
You haven’t really made any attempt to put your name out there, become more active on the forums and the discord (but don’t try to force it, it’s not hard to tell genuine from just trying to get activity) and then you’re pretty much set. -1
[Image: giphy.gif]