Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention TTT Staff!
Alrighty. I will give this a 1 week time period to get a reply from everyone, but TTT has a good bit of inactive staff. The point of this is to fix that, because a lot of them have no intentions on returning to the server simple enough anyone who is inactive will be demoted if they do not reply to this post. Direct TTT staff will not have to worry about this, but you can still post here if you want. The people who for sure will be demoted are the people that have been inactive for 2 months+.

Basically if you are inactive TTT Staff and want to keep your current TTT staff rank reply here. If you do not reply you will be demoted. Thanks for your time.
pls no demote
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I'd like to live

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'm still alive.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=3

Make sure you refer to this to check if you are considered inactive.
(01-18-2018, 01:21 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I'd like to live

It's for inactive staff, you're fine lol
I do not wish to be demoted.
I do hope you’ll be keeping track of playtimes for the Staff that wish to remain. I feel that some staff are going to ask to not be demoted, but they’re rarely ever going to play still. (This is only for some, not all Staff Members are like this.) 

Hope this will either clean out inactives, or will get people motivated to be active again.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Idk why I was put on the inactive staff list when I was active ;-;

anyways pls dont demote ily
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
doin me a concern don't do a demote