Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention TTT Staff!
hi yes i was some what  active this month ty
hi yes hello
[Image: tenor.gif]
With me joining the military and my current life goals, I've been in-active as shit. Not going to lie. I'd prefer to keep moderator though because when i do hop on, I enjoy preventing players from ruining the game for others. I'll try to be more active on the server, but I'm constantly switching shifts, and during the week is a mad storm. I'm also in CDC's for the military, which is my job, so I'm not able to play like I used too. Mind is focused on my career, hope everyone can see that.
Even though I have been inactive, I've been burnt out of GMod and need sometime to reconvene with myself, try some new things. Been playing new games, like Starbound and SUPERHOT. New and invigorating. GMod will reach that point soon.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I do hop on from time to time. Please let me live.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Haven't gotten to play as much due to broken laptop but I've got this trash PC now so I won't be playing as much but I'm still alive
[Image: giphy.gif]
Im still here, havent been on bc ive been focused on trying to get grades, but they are improving. so ill try to be one more often. but im also having a job interview in the morning, so hopefully i get the job idk
(01-19-2018, 09:44 PM)Rick Astley Wrote: Im still here, havent been on bc ive been focused on trying to get grades, but they are improving. so ill try to be one more often. but im also having a job interview in the morning, so hopefully i get the job idk

Just glad you aren't giving up on us
Good luck btw

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I would like to keep my rank thnks
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
[Image: Miracle-Max1-608x333.jpg]Bitch