Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Bug] [Medium Priority] Player loses their credits when they make a flip if...
Affects all servers.

If a player makes a flip and the server crashes the credits are gone.
People are complaining about losing substantial amounts of credits.

I would advise players not to make flips unless they are willing to risk losing the amount to a server crash.

I would suggest removing the plugin because the server is not stable enough.
(01-28-2017, 11:38 PM)A Fish Wrote: Affects all servers.

If a player makes a flip and the server crashes the credits are gone.
People are complaining about losing substantial amounts of credits.

I would advise players not to make flips unless they are willing to risk losing the amount to a server crash.

I would suggest removing the plugin because the server is not stable enough.

The way the plugin works is dumb to begin with. When you make a flip using !flip, the money is automatically extracted from your account and only returned if someone takes you up before the map changes. What should happen is the game goes "Mr_Rippe is willing to wager $5000 on a coinflip!" What does happen is the game goes "Mr_Rippe has given the house $5000 in the hopes that someone will take him up on his bet!"
Yeah I've been telling dink to just remove it cause its dumb.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Yea we have been getting complaints that people are losing alot of points to glitches in the gambling system and coinflips.
It's on the list. I'll be back from PAX South on Monday night and I'll start going through the list with Dink after that.
I believe this also happens if the map changes and a flip is on standby.