Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I would like to become a staff when I have enough hours logged. I really enjoy the server and I agree with the rules. I also don't like when players break the rules and I'd like to do something about it. All I can do is assist the admins for now. I really hope I can get along with all you
Hey Phantastic_otaku! Once you get your hours up make sure you apply using the format provided! Also you are going to want to make sure you are actively interacting with people on the forums (get that rep up,) the discord, and in game!!
This application is going to be rejected merely because you do not have enough time. When you get the proper time, it will be considered. From now to then, make a introduction(I think you already did this), keep on chatting in the discord, and keep up the consistency you have currently. Here is a link to the format you will need to use next time.