Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milk Man is doing a thing again because of the change (Trusted)
Ingame Name: Milk Man

Time Played: 105 hours

When First Joined: August of 2017 but I have played occasionally before then

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 5:30 pm - 11 pm PST (Monday - Thursday) and anytime Friday - Sunday but I usually get on in the mornings 8 am - 12 and at night.

Sponsor(s): @"Burrito Bowl" 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I have loved this server ever since I joined. I have never had a problem with any of the staff and I ask questions when they are needed. If I messed up on my part (questions why someone would kill me if I didn't think they had reason or before killing someone) I always make sure to do right before jumping to any conclusions. I ask questions frequently to be more knowledgeable on the rules and such. I am on pretty frequently (not the past few days because I am in the process of moving) But even being a donor I try to help when I can.

Why you want to help the community: I joined this server back in August and played a little before that just joining random servers. I love the staff and community here and would love to be able to help out more in a bigger way. I see how close everyone is and I have enjoyed becoming friends with a lot of you and playing with such a close community. I knew that I wanted to apply for staff when the time came because I would love to give back to the community that I've grown so close to. This community has shown me so much, just meeting a diverse group of people that just like playing and talking crap all the time. There's nothing more I would rather do than to help out with the community.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Just joining servers on TTT

Other: Right now, as I stated, I am in the process of moving but I still join as much as possible. My move in date for the house is Feb. 8 and when that comes up I will be back to my regular schedule of playing actively. I'm open to anyone's opinion and criticism, it never hurts. If I need to improve, which there's always room to do so, I would love to hear how I can. 

Also those 103 hours is not just on Milk Man they are also under the name of "Milk Man Santas Bitch" "Whole Milk" "Skim Milk" "Santas Milk Man" "2% Milk" (2% milk shows up as "2 Milk" in game)
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
lol. Hi again.

+1, active on forums/discord/server, had many talks/disputes back and forth on things on the forums. Always showed maturity and understanding. +1
I honestly think you should wait a while. I have no problems with you its just you barely have the minimum hours required.
-1 for now
sorry bud
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(01-18-2018, 10:06 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: I honestly think you should wait a while. I have no problems with you its just you barely have the minimum hours required.
-1 for now
sorry bud

I can understand that, thank you for explaining why.
Gonna keep my previous response: I believe you meet all the qualifications. You are active on the server and community and you know the rules well. Also no red flags. +1.
former admin2
I don't think there was any need to recreate an application seeing as the change went into affect for all future apps
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-18-2018, 10:26 PM)Within the change that Queef posted, all pending staff apps will be suspended and will need to be resubmitted. Foxka Wrote: I don't think there was any need to recreate an application seeing as the change went into affect for all future apps

On Queefs post it stated that all pending staff apps will be suspended and will need to be resubmitted. I wish that wasn’t the case but I had to
Well since I'm his sponsor, I am going to say a few things about Milkman(Thats how this works right?) Anyways, Milkman may have the minimum in terms of overall hours on the server, but his dedication in working to not only increase his overall hours, but his overall activity within the community is great. He knows the rules of the server and is helpful not only with his ban requests, but also helping staff like myself on the server. On top of that, he isn't afraid to ask questions in order to learn more and I have absolutely recommend Milkman to be staff and help create a friendlier environment not only on the TTT server, but in the community as a whole.
Just gonna copy my previous reply:

One thing I hate that people do here is say "too soon to apply" or "get your hours up in game" for people with over 100 hours. I don't think that should be a reason for people to -1 an app, as they are meeting the requirement. However, a valid reason to give an app a -1 would be with not enough community involvement (posting on forums/talking on the discord), but you are very active in both. While you made your account in August, your first post was in mid-December and since then you have 77 posts and 14 threads in a little over a month. On top of that, the few times I played with on TTT, you have never been a problem. +1

EDIT: I copied and paste it from my phone so that'w why the text was so big.
Now that I think about it I probably should have just told people they could add a sponsor to their previous app. My bad. We're gonna look at the comments from both this and the archived thing though.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]