Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trusted App
Ingame Name: DerrickTheGhost™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143969734

Time Played: 5 days 1 hours

When First Joined: Prop Hunt October 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any Time. I Work From Home On My Computer

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: This community is already very strong. I just want to be more apart of it. I love the way the staff on this sever put forth an effort in implying the server rules.
im had a some ups and downs with some staff in the server but i hope i have shown i turned that around and just want the best for everyone on the server.

Why you want to help the community:  I just want to be more apart of it. Prove That I Really Do Love This Server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Forums

Other: I know i do get drunk and fool around a bit. I think having a little responabily will help me calm down and put myself in check.
It starts at trusted Derrick.

I don't what I'm gonna give, I'll update this later.
I have no idea how many hours you have since there are so many derricks from ph, but yeah it does start as trusted

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
How do i change my application so it says Trusted instead of TestMod?
Bottom bar of the post click edit. Quick or full will do
Also you'll want to change the title of the page by going a page that shows the thread link and edit it from there

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 from my experience with you so far from the fourms and In the murder server  aren’t good. You had your self afk for 13-15 hours (time farming). So I doubt that 5days and 1 hour are legit
i wasnt farming was in the server waiting for players becaus of my time zone. smh

(01-20-2018, 08:17 AM)Dakota Wrote: -1 from my experience with you so far from the fourms and In the murder server  aren’t good. You had your self afk for 13-15 hours (time farming). So I doubt that 5days and 1 hour are legit

Where was the staff then to kick my "so called AFK" ass??? Thats why i made another forum saying this exactly. That my time zone is way different. Smh. Why are you made cuz i like Dinklebergs new Murder sever so much?
I had joined, you were afk. I kicked you you joined back and preceded to be afk again. That was my impression
Haven't really met you. Don't see you active in the Discord at all. And you kind of just admitted to time farming. "I was waiting for players to join." Yes that's time farming because you sat there in a server not playing. -1
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
Whos gonna join a sever that has no one it it? No one.
But people join if they see one person. How do i know? Cuz ive played with these people that join. And i have fun 1v1 them.
Maybe i should take that to another server tho. You are right. Ill go be the only person in another murder server so people can 1v1 me their until pwople join