Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trusted App
I do enjoy playing with you but those times are short because you seem to go afk a lot of the time and we experience some trouble with you not listening to staff about spectator so I must give you a -1 you need more time to stay in the rules and be more active which is important when staff. Also you can use the time to be more well known in the community like discord or more forum time
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
Derrick. You and I have had our scuffles and our trying times. I respect that you wanna better yourself and help the community. But staff isn't a way to better yourself. You earn staff by being better. Staff is about putting extraordinary effort into the community by keeping the server clean and fun. When you're sober, you aren't that bad and I enjoy being around you. But when you're drunk, you honestly become a troll. You almost got yourself banned about 2-3 weeks ago for it. I just can't +1 you that soon after that. I'm sorry bud.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Derick you're a great dude, but I'm gonna give this a -1. Please, don't let this discourage you though. You've had some rough patches in the past, but you've definitely been improving. You difinitely show a lot of dedication for the server and now you're starting to get involved in the community some more. Keep this up dude and you should definitely get it next time you apply.
-1, you have shown some improvement but i feel, not enough. your a chill dude and i feel like you could deffinitely turn it around if you put your mind to it.
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
-1, after our last scuffle with you I need to see more improvement from you over time. Also, you tend to become a bad troll when you get drunk and spend a bunch of time drunk onthe server. You tend to get hot headed while drunk, which is not a good mix with staff role. You have gotten a bit better over the course of the last few weeks but I honestly dont think staff is something you need right now. Show me some more improvement and my opinion could change.
Eh it was worth a try.
Thanks for the feedback guys. Much appreciated.
Looks like i got some things to work on. But ill get there eventually.

(01-20-2018, 04:09 PM)[red]mmdeadpool2000 Wrote: I do enjoy playing with you but those times are short because you seem to go afk a lot of the time and we experience some trouble with you not listening to staff about spectator so I must give you a -1 you need more time to stay in the rules and be more active which is important when staff. Also you can use the time to be more well known in the community like discord or more forum time

I try not to go afk. I just dont talk that much because of my doodoo connection. Ill work on this tho. Thank you deadpool.
Your application has been denied. You may reapply again February 25, 2018
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]