Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Family
I am going to be taking a couple days off from the community, I’ve had a lot of personal things going on and that have been stressing me out, then somethings happened that I should have done right but didn’t think about it. It’s just piling up and my aniexty is going through the roof to thoughts I shouldn’t have. Ya know you learn from your mistakes. I will be around maybe on discord and stuff. If you want to play some games hit me up ill most likely be down. Love you all <3                                               - Wakonda
Your mentality is what’s most important just take care of yourself there’s no need to explain. See you when you get back tho!
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
Yo take all the time you need dude, it's stressful and you just need a break sometimes.
Good luck bb, come back better then you left.
Much love for you Dakota, take as much time as you need
[Image: giphy.gif]
See ya dad, come back soon <3
(01-20-2018, 11:17 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: See ya dad, come back soon <3

First off he's my dad second off, Bye Dad! You'll be missed ::(but not as much as when you left for cruise cause that was just a nightmare
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Good luck man, Take as much time as you need.
former admin2
Take your time with this, I have been there when it comes to needing a break to focus on something personal. I'll definitely hit you up some time.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
See you when you come back bud
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions