Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why All The Animosity?
Im A Disabled Veteran. 
My mind isnt all their anymore. But i do mean the best for this community. 
I mess up a lot and get easily confused. (Especially in the foruns) do to what i sacrificed for the USA. So can you guys please meet me half way? Cut me some slack. Im trying very hard to be relevant in the community. But I get the feeling im not very liked and I'm trying to change that.

<3 You All
Hey Derrick,

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your service. My dad is a disabled veteran so I can understand exactly where you're coming from (well, not exactly but you understand). I can see your passion for the community, and it is appreciated. I think the backlash you're facing is due to the fact that you're fairly new and wanting to apply for staff. I'd recommend chillaxing just a tad. Post some ban requests, make some stupid thread about nothing like the rest of the heckers. Your heart seems to be in the right place, but you're just rushing the process a tad. Hopefully this clears things up.
I had somewhat of a talk with everyone to help the misunderstandings, everyone was frustrated because they did not understand. We got you my dude, just give it a little time for us to learn about you and befriend you :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I don't think theres any animosity or dislike here, all anyones done is correct you on mistakes you've made on forums. To get noticed all you have to do is contribute more to forum posts, play more, and maybe get on discord. You're not being ignored, we're just not hearing you that much :).
(01-20-2018, 02:24 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Hey Derrick,

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your service. My dad is a disabled veteran so I can understand exactly where you're coming from (well, not exactly but you understand). I can see your passion for the community, and it is appreciated. I think the backlash you're facing is due to the fact that you're fairly new and wanting to apply for staff. I'd recommend chillaxing just a tad. Post some ban requests, make some stupid thread about nothing like the rest of the heckers. Your heart seems to be in the right place, but you're just rushing the process a tad. Hopefully this clears things up.
You are right. Ill chillax my dude. Thanks for the feedback much appreciated
I hope you don’t think I have hatred towards you. I only state what I see, and also the way you came off to us was not on the right foot. I’m sorry your a disabled vet. Considering I’m joining the military and was in the military program through out school it can be rough. Just try to chill and get to know us and let us get to know you join he discord https://discord.gg/REVCtJ and have a chat with us.
Thank you for your service!

My father and many other family members are in the military and or retired.
I'm sorry that you don't feel that the community has accepted you. The best way to become a part of the community is with slow contribution. Making ban requests, replying to introductions, etc. We take notice when users do that sort of thing 
If you ever have questions feel free to message me and I can personally help you if you need. :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Thank you for your service, my good sir. My father served in the Army during the Gulf War. He came home without physical injury, but he was injured in another sense. Led to him making some mistakes, too.

Most of the community members are kids or teenagers and don't really understand certain things. With the most common sayings on the internet being "keep yourself safe" or "fuck off," a lot of people respond to mistakes with aggressive replies. I'm certain no one really means any of the nasty things they may have said to you.

When I meet someone, I start out with a positive opinion. That positive opinion can go up or down depending on that person's actions. You have done nothing to make me dislike you. That means I like you.

Derrick, I've played with you on the murder server a bunch already. I'm looking forward to playing with you again.