Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mari's staff app!
This is an easy +1. As someone who plays a lot between the hours of 1-5 am EST, she's pretty much guaranteed to be there and guaranteed to be the one to take all the screenshots if no staff and an actual troll or RDMer is on. She also explains the rules well and does anything she can to help. Yes, this might be the earliest she can do so, but the amount of time, dedication, and effort she puts into playing on the server, using the forums, and keeping the community both welcoming and fun is exemplary. The only thing she might need to change is limiting destruction of health stations/testers since it could be considered a way to troll. Of course, if the detective is someone who has fun with it such as myself, then it's not an issue.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Don't think this is needed but +1 anyways
(01-29-2017, 09:05 AM)Dangerously Sketchyâ„¢ Wrote: Mari's Alright.

TBH +1 for not being cancer like 90% of the server and being a nice noodle.

-1 because i think you can be on the server a little more than a month before making an application. Might just be me who thinks this way (SORRY). But.. I feel like you kind of just pulled a.. "oh i like this server, so after a month ill make an application to go up in rank because rank and power is so important and etc" type thing

SO I WILL ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS. since theres already a staff team and many other people doing what you say you are looking to do/doing.

What can you do with trusted that you cant do as a regular player?
What does having the trusted (or any) tag signify compared to not having it?
Is trusted an excuse to stand out more than others or do you truly believe that'll make a difference in how much you help the server and stuff?

I can ask anyone these questions even myself. This is just coming from someone whos owned a handful of Gmod servers and administrated many more. Before the rank and after, Whats the point/purpose?

Maybe things arent that serious.. So maybe none of this really matters (tbh what i expect). BUT If i was in the position to promote you/ give ranks to people. Id be asking way more questions to make sure intentions are in good standing (which I think they are ;) )

OH and +1 if you read this and it meant anything

What can you do with trusted that you cant do as a regular player? Handle reports, see admin chat, instead of begging a staff to gag / mute someone who ive asked to stop harassing someone multiple times ill be allowed to do it myself without feeling like I abused. Last night someone was harassing kitty, but ash was busy doing other things and moderate didnt see it, I didnt want to risk "abusing" my donor powers. So instead i kept giving warnings and asking staff to help, eventually asking derpy to come on to save us v.v

What does having the trusted (or any) tag signify compared to not having it? A tag signifys how much time you have or are willing to put into the server. There are some that abuse but if they do that on this server, then they get demoted. I want to be able to help make things easier on everyone. 

Is trusted an excuse to stand out more than others or do you truly believe that'll make a difference in how much you help the server and stuff? Trusted is not an excuse to stand out more than others. I also truly believe i can make a difference. There are some staff that tire of handling reports, for example the other night zey went a whole map without doing reports and scoovie came on and handled some, scoovie delivered quite a few slays. Now imagine if i was a trusted when this happened, scoovie wouldnt have had to do any reports when he came on, which would've made things easier for him. 

Before the rank and after, Whats the point/purpose? The intended point and purpose of a rank is to help make the game more enjoyable for other players. This is exactly what I plan to do :3, I want to be able to be more helpful to others.
Dont look so blue
(01-29-2017, 01:31 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: What can you do with trusted that you cant do as a regular player? Handle reports, see admin chat, instead of begging a staff to gag / mute someone who ive asked to stop harassing someone multiple times ill be allowed to do it myself without feeling like I abused. Last night someone was harassing kitty, but ash was busy doing other things and moderate didnt see it, I didnt want to risk "abusing" my donor powers. So instead i kept giving warnings and asking staff to help, eventually asking derpy to come on to save us v.v

What does having the trusted (or any) tag signify compared to not having it? A tag signifys how much time you have or are willing to put into the server. There are some that abuse but if they do that on this server, then they get demoted. I want to be able to help make things easier on everyone. 

Is trusted an excuse to stand out more than others or do you truly believe that'll make a difference in how much you help the server and stuff? Trusted is not an excuse to stand out more than others. I also truly believe i can make a difference. There are some staff that tire of handling reports, for example the other night zey went a whole map without doing reports and scoovie came on and handled some, scoovie delivered quite a few slays. Now imagine if i was a trusted when this happened, scoovie wouldnt have had to do any reports when he came on, which would've made things easier for him. 

Before the rank and after, Whats the point/purpose? The intended point and purpose of a rank is to help make the game more enjoyable for other players. This is exactly what I plan to do :3, I want to be able to be more helpful to others.

Cool with me +1
Also dont forget to make the game enjoyable for you. Focusing on pleasing others can wait.
[Image: 45704.png]
[Image: OGAFJDn.png]
Lemme start with a +1.

Out of all of the donors (when there is no staff on,) she's the one to take charge because she's the best at it. She knows the rules and the limits. She hasn't been part of the community for long, but doesn't really need any more brainwashing. When no staff are on late at night, she does her best to post ban requests over and over again, and I can tell that she's putting a lot of effort forth into this. Don't get too excited and don't go into it too quick, but I think you'd be a great addition and contrasting member to the staff of TTT.
+1

Mari is very knowledgeable of the rules and consistently shows so. She is very helpful when players have questions, and helps players that are new to the server. She is active on the forums and the server as well.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1
When you add her to trusted can you perma ban her also for targeting me pls.
We should just accept her already. She no need all this crap.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
ezz +1
helps me all the time and mari tells me rules i dont know and helps me and informs new players stuff they dont know and try bring people to the server so
+1
No contest +1 I would write a long list of why but it shouldn't be necessary.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.