Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mari's staff app!
+1 good player, knows the rules. I dont know if my vote counts ¯\_( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)_/¯
I'm going to throw up a +1 for what time I have played Mari was pretty helpful and all... I know us oh fags word don't matter but y'all know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿Ì¿ Ì¿'Ì¿'\̵͇̿̿\ We all want to die on the same level!
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
I dont matter but i give the mari a +1, she is nice to everyone even the kiddos who need a firm slap on the wrist
Sorry that I am late to the party, even though you sent me the link a long time ago. I just got home. Now on to the main point, +1. Hands down. I have spoken with you at great length about this and many other things, and I feel like I have a good grasp of your character. You work hard. You mean well. You are helpful. You are kind to all players, even when they are saying and doing... things that are less than savory. I can recount numerous nights where I was the only staff on and you assisted me a great deal. You would gag or mute players that I couldn't attend to, either because I was still alive and couldn't know, or because I was swamped by the 10+ reports from the late night troll fests. You voluntarily filed ban requests for me, which saves me some time, and allowed me to continue handling in-game issues. I genuinely appreciate the help you have given me. I only have one bit of advice for you Mari, since I know you will be a strong asset to staff. Don't forget to have fun. It is a game. Yes our roles as staff are important. And we keep the peace. But it isn't as easy as it looks from the outside, and it can indeed suckle the fun away. Don't let your place as staff kill the game for you. We are a team. We work together. We help each other and we help the community. That is the role of staff, and no it isn't glamorous or fun. Keep your chin up and keep your head cool. Late night is home to some of the most fun players, and also some of the most obnoxious trolls.
Personally speaking, Mari asks a lot of questions and makes sure to talk with other staff members to ensure that she's giving people correct advice, and not using her donator powers abusively. For that reason alone, I'm confident that Mari is interested in being a staff member. I don't have any real concerns, but given that this is likely Mari's first time as a staff member, she's going to need some help getting familiar with ULX. Although maybe she won't; she seems familiar enough.

That's a +1.
I don't understand why this player doesn't already have Tmod, let alone trused. Over TWO WEEKS OF TIME, great player, sweet as sugar.
(01-29-2017, 10:26 PM)ComputingAsh47/420 Wrote: I don't understand why this player doesn't already have Tmod, let alone trused. Over TWO WEEKS OF TIME, great player, sweet as sugar.

The admins wanted her to get one month full playtime, so it's their fault :D
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-29-2017, 11:12 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(01-29-2017, 10:26 PM)ComputingAsh47/420 Wrote: I don't understand why this player doesn't already have Tmod, let alone trused. Over TWO WEEKS OF TIME, great player, sweet as sugar.

The admins wanted her to get one month full playtime, so it's their fault :D

one month of being in the community silly, not one month playtime xP
Dont look so blue
It would be a crime if I didnt do this..

Obviously +1

Reason: ALWAYS on, Always helping players in need. If it were up to me, I would push up to Tmod honestly.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1 for Tmod, great player, genuinely helpful