Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mari's staff app!
+1 Loli Mari Confirmed!  Heart

but for reals, very helpful player, skip trusted and Tmod, Mari for Mod

but for reals for reals, give her Trusted... she is the reason I was able to relearn how to mod the first night I came back on gmod! HELPED ME MOD! :D Heart
+1
[Image: tenor.gif]
I have very similar ideals as Arbok, and I think it's a bit too early to ask for staff, although I see why many people would like you as a staffian. I'll leave this at +0 for the time being, although you'll be made a staff seemingly anyway.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-30-2017, 02:05 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: I have very similar ideals as Arbok, and I think it's a bit too early to ask for staff, although I see why many people would like you as a staffian. I'll leave this at +0 for the time being, although you'll be made a staff seemingly anyway.

It's understandable that both you and Arbok want her to wait a bit longer for trusted, but unfortunately, we need staff at late hours. And she's always on around those times, I, ash, avi, christmas fish (jaeger), and other staff members can confirm her activity at late hours. She's never afk too long that requires her to leave, when she needs to go away for a long period, she would actually log out of the server. She's been helpful for as long as I can remember, she always ask us if this is correct on handling the situation. She followed the basic rule of applying like everyone else (well except me). She's on like 12 hours a day at most, she does have school but it's an alternative school for special needs students/kids. 

She's been playing for about 30+ days in 9-12 hours a day, and you still think that she's needs more time? For reals? Damn, you guys are strict.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
My reply won't mean much but I see the people like you, and have approved. SO why not? +1.
(01-30-2017, 03:10 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 02:05 PM)General Lee 2: Lee Harder Wrote: I have very similar ideals as Arbok, and I think it's a bit too early to ask for staff, although I see why many people would like you as a staffian. I'll leave this at +0 for the time being, although you'll be made a staff seemingly anyway.

It's understandable that both you and Arbok want her to wait a bit longer for trusted, but unfortunately, we need staff at late hours. And she's always on around those times, I, ash, avi, christmas fish (jaeger), and other staff members can confirm her activity at late hours. She's never afk too long that requires her to leave, when she needs to go away for a long period, she would actually log out of the server. She's been helpful for as long as I can remember, she always ask us if this is correct on handling the situation. She followed the basic rule of applying like everyone else (well except me). She's on like 12 hours a day at most, she does have school but it's an alternative school for special needs students/kids. 

She's been playing for about 30+ days in 9-12 hours a day, and you still think that she's needs more time? For reals? Damn, you guys are strict.

Yeah, I think that's actually one of the things that hinders the server staffing a bit. Too much strictness to get staff can possibly deter good, trustworthy people from applying. I was on servers that were probably too lenient on who got staff and that ended up in a lot of toxicity and drama, but A. In the case of Mari, she has more time than people who applied long after a month and B. I think a staff rank that can't even ban should be a little easier to obtain if more staff is needed. It's not a huge deal though, just a minor thing I have an opinion on.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 bc she made me give her 500k points (only reason that isnt posted here and like my +1 matters) plus she managed to make a cult on the server full of 68 year old neckbeards ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
+1 she has more patience than anyone I know 15x more than me is quite a sweetheart she knows the rules has memorized the MOTD and has done a believe she would be a great staff member. If she was a staff member I would probably be a little less angry because she's patient she does seem to know reheat she's doing and honestly being on here a month and has been nice no matter what happens my computers in the shop otherwise I'd be glad to help with her a little bit another thing is I've been on the server a little more than a year and think the servers turning around a lot by giving people chances like this. Being around that long I have been here to witness many things though wasn't as active at the beginning because some of the staff know the rules and some make them up as they go due to confusion but I will say this she knows the rules and I'm sure has them memorized also to you Mari when I was a staff on a server I had binded a key !menu for easier access when muting via ulx and would just give you that little tip of advice. I thought this out because I wanted to show that I know he would be a great staff member she's nice patient and over all very respectful I think she has learned a lot from staff members such as hurricane, Christian, kill shot, scoovie, derpy, killshot, admiral,mini and so on

(01-29-2017, 10:39 AM)Mr_Rippe, Prince W/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: HOLY SHIT YOU GOT A WILD @"Dangerously Sketchy™" TO APPEAR.

Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? ✓
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? ✓
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? ✓ Well it's one in this case but you're nightshift and do a lot of work so I'm willing to overlook this
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? ✓
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? ✓
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? ✓

What is my stance on you being promoted?
I've expressed to you directly one of the main concern from a lot of old-timers here; the last two people who came out of nowhere and no-lifed the night crew until they got staff (Neek and Rits) caused a lot of trouble in the community. There is significant concern that you may end up in the same category. It also doesn't help that you joined just after one of those stories ended. Additionally, you applied exactly the earliest you could.

Now, what do you have going for you? You are on during the night shift. You play frequently and consistently. You message staff all the time on how to deal with trolls while no staff are on (which is often because, y'know, night shift). You've helped staff with investigations and provided information we wouldn't normally have had. The community likes you a lot and they see you as the de facto night shift person. You're friendly, personable, and really seem to care about this place.

I'm all for you getting this promotion, but I will remain speculative for a while. The concerns I've listed are valid and serious, however they are things that can be addressed by simply being here more. Until such time has passed, I think Trusted is a fine place for you.

Also you're a girl, so automatic staff :P

MY FINAL VERDICT: +1

I wouldn't be so quick to name people off the bat dude as you and I have had our share of causing chaos in the past

Yeah derpy as much as I'd like to be a staff member on at night I cannot as I know my reputation and know I would be turned down. I am not able to be staff on large servers as it would probably cause stress on me as you can tell Asperger's syndrome and a lot of people don't mix
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
Easy +1 half the things you say in chat are to help other players. You're going to be a fantastic staff member.
Thank you everyone for your comments and support, it makes me super happy that so many people think so positively of me!
Dont look so blue