Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time for an upgrade?
There's no time requirement for moderator, it just depends on the person like I got mod on Prop Hunt under 100 hours, but from what I've seen from Helen and how she handles stuff, she definitely deserves mod. +1
Foxka got it in what 2 months with 2 weeks 5 hours of play time so really not a hard bar for pure time, just knowing community and experience shown.
Helen is well known in the community and active in game. Knows how to handle reports quickly. Has 22 ban requests so I figure she know what a ban is at this point, which is a big part of being a Mod.
+1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Weird formatting?     

Made time-played scaled by weeks, days .... all the way to nanoseconds?     

Unnecessary amount of sponsors for an app that'll probably get approved?     

Can't play on tuesdays or thursdays until April?     

Hasn't been "legitimately" banned?     

Slays Lycan when he RDMs all the new players?     

But in all seriousness Helen is a great Tmod and would be a great asset to the moderator team.
11/10 good boy would mod again, +1
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
+1 Is constantly active in the server and discord. She knows when to ask for help, and knows the rules. Sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious at times or not, which can lead to awkward situations, but i think you will be a fine mod.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
as foxka said, maybe relax a little, but i so nothing wrong with you becoming mod.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
I'll say +1, consistently online, gets shit done and right and fairly respectful about it even though I give her shit i appreciate her <3

Humbly yours,
GIR of the mongoose-dog's loins of scrap & Chief Officer of Corporate Knackwursts
"fix your fucking server squishy" - dakody 2018 murder

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Dakody "Congrats ur app has been approved" inc.

+1
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
Nice, caring, overall good Staff Member. Basically all the other pros and cons have been addressed, but the cons are easy fixes. This is a no brainer tho.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Your application has been Accepted. We feel you have the drive and knowledge to be a good mod.
(01-21-2018, 09:48 PM)Papa Cossette Wrote: Dakody "Congrats ur app has been approved" inc.

+1

i didnt even get to do it, brudder stole it
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]