Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time for an upgrade?
Ingame Name: Helen

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64570383

Time Played: 2 weeks 3 days 7 hours 38 minutes 

When First Joined: March 15, 2017, under this name, there are previous joins from previous years

Availability Approx. times you play, and time zone: 2:30 to 6:30 to 7:00 except for Tuesdays and Thursdays until April, Central

Sponsors : @Scoovie @Deadpool @Foxka 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: With the abilities that a moderator has, I would be able to take care of the mass RDMer and those who RDM and leave a lot easier when higher staff is not in arms reach, sometimes making a ban request will be distracting to other things going on in the game and may cause one to miss something important happening to help handle a report or another situation that may need staff attention, and not only this, but there have been several times where someone has gotten stuck in a wall and I have not been able to teleport them out because I am either dead or spectating, and I would like to help these people survive the rounds while not having their bodies crushed so inhumanely.  

Why you want to help the community: I want to help this community because I've grown to love and appreciate all the friends I have made here and I would like to lend a helping hand to the higher staff when they are not here, giving them a little bit of freedom from the server because we all need it sometimes.  I would like to take on some of the load that the upper staff takes because we all know that it becomes a bit overwhelming, so I would like to help spread the load even the slightest bit.  I have been around several people who have expressed that they have reached a threshold and I would like to do everything in my power to prevent as many people from quitting completely.  

Have you been previously banned? Link Relevant Posts: Not legitimately 

Have you previously applied for staff? Link Relevant Posts: Trusted Test mod

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through the game browser and this server was well populated and I had good ping on it.

Other: Same as my tmod app, even if I do not get approved, tell me things I can improve on in the future
Also I'm sorry about the ugly formatting, this was a pain to post for reasons like the use of parentheses and things like that
For something a little extra, click on this
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 girl you deserve it <3 Also ty for adding the PowerPoint I made ;)
Easiest +1 ever. She gets the job done when she needs to but she also has a lot of fun. Super active and helpful every time. And we need more staff who can ban filthy mass RDMers.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Okay so honestly, you are a great staff member as of now. But, I dont think its been long enough. I became tmod around the same time as you but im not even thinking about applying for moderator for another 3-5 months maybe even longer. You've been Tmod for about 2 1/2 months now. I don't think that close to being long enough, I think 5-6 months after becoming tmod is more appropriate. Also taking a look at your game tracker there are a few holes, consistency seems well. Also the times you are available are a little constrained. Ive been tmod for even a shorter time than you but I have more hours of server time. Also while more moderators are great, personally I think we need more late night or early shift staff to handle the mass rdmers and trolls that usually get on at the ungodly hours of the night. And usually whenever I see you on the server there are quite a few other staff on including moderators and admins. The effort you put in is great and all, and you are a good test mod, but I just think you need more time. You just recently got tmod and jumping straight from that to Moderator in only 2 1/2 months is a bit of a reach. -1 one for me, give it a few more months and then I would say go for it.
+1 I haven't played with you a lot but I have never heard a single complaint from your staffing also you seem like someone who can be objective which is very important.
Always friendly to me as well as everyone else on the community, gets the job done fast and efficient. Besides that she is fun to play with and very helpful when ever I, or anyone else, has a question. Easiest +1 ever
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
+1, i can't recall any serious issues with you and have played with you quite a bit.
(01-20-2018, 07:38 PM)Hawkz Wrote: Okay so honestly, you are a great staff member as of now. But, I dont think its been long enough. I became tmod around the same time as you but im not even thinking about applying for moderator for another 3-5 months maybe even longer. You've been Tmod for about 2 1/2 months now. I don't think that close to being long enough, I think 5-6 months after becoming tmod is more appropriate.  Also taking a look at your game tracker there are a few holes, consistency seems well. Also the times you are available are a little constrained. Ive been tmod for even a shorter time than you but I have more hours of server time. Also while more moderators are great, personally I think we need more late night or early shift staff to handle the mass rdmers and trolls that usually get on at the ungodly hours of the night. And usually whenever I see you on the server there are quite a few other staff on including moderators and admins. The effort you put in is great and all, and you are a good test mod, but I just think you need more time. You just recently got tmod and jumping straight from that to Moderator in only 2 1/2 months is a bit of a reach. -1 one for me, give it a few more months and then I would say go for it.
I got trusted to mod over the course of like 2 months............

As for the app, since I one if Helen's sponsors obviously I support her fully and wish to see her move up. Some criticism I have to note for you is to relax and not take everything so seriously. You have a short temper most times and it can lead to bad situations regarding how you confront guests and staff alike. More often than naught it's a pointless argument that drags on. If you were to be accepted I would like to see improvements on this.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-20-2018, 08:59 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 07:38 PM)Hawkz Wrote: Okay so honestly, you are a great staff member as of now. But, I dont think its been long enough. I became tmod around the same time as you but im not even thinking about applying for moderator for another 3-5 months maybe even longer. You've been Tmod for about 2 1/2 months now. I don't think that close to being long enough, I think 5-6 months after becoming tmod is more appropriate.  Also taking a look at your game tracker there are a few holes, consistency seems well. Also the times you are available are a little constrained. Ive been tmod for even a shorter time than you but I have more hours of server time. Also while more moderators are great, personally I think we need more late night or early shift staff to handle the mass rdmers and trolls that usually get on at the ungodly hours of the night. And usually whenever I see you on the server there are quite a few other staff on including moderators and admins. The effort you put in is great and all, and you are a good test mod, but I just think you need more time. You just recently got tmod and jumping straight from that to Moderator in only 2 1/2 months is a bit of a reach. -1 one for me, give it a few more months and then I would say go for it.
I got trusted to mod over the course of like 2 months............

As for the app, since I one if Helen's sponsors obviously I support her fully and wish to see her move up. Some criticism I have to note for you is to relax and not take everything so seriously. You have a short temper most times and it can lead to bad situations regarding how you confront guests and staff alike. More often than naught it's a pointless argument that drags on. If you were to be accepted I would like to see improvements on this.

oh. Okay then I take it back. +1 for Helen WOO go helen
[Image: brp99.jpg]

+1 more than able of being Mod.
I can happily  +1 because I know your not perfect but when you don't know what to do you know where to ask for help.