i didnet troll or mass rdm i swear :,(
mr poopy butthole unfairly perma ban me i didnt troll ever thats pathetic there is no rule on drinking and gaming its not my faut my sister died and everyone that mattered left i cant numb any other way and i never massed rdm ok i rdmed like 2 pl and i took my slays 4 slays in a row i love dickburg i talk about how its my second fav on other servers please unabnn me this is so not fair the last ting i want is to lose gaming too i only get to game on weekends other then first of the month weekends this is all i have to keep me happy and medical mary j i have a card but i swear to my god the roman god of enlightenment i was not trolling or mass rdming   :(
Follow the format, and https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3825
former admin2
format pls
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
StonerDemon, you sent me a message and we talked back and forth. You say you are highly intoxicated. I told you to use the format and how to do it. You were not unfairly banned. Several staff gave you tons of warnings and you still continued with your troliing, rdming, toxic behavior, etc. Please redo this unban request with this format

Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

Potential Witnesses:

Reason to Ban:

Proof:

Other:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8

Read this.

Follow it.

Edit your post to fit the format.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-21-2018, 12:38 AM)Foxka Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8

Read this.

Follow it.

Edit your post to fit the format.

Offender's Name: mr poopybutt hole 

Offender's SteamID: he banned me u should know 

Potential Witnesses: milk man and the guy with the long name i was talking to and u kow everyone else on the server 

Reason to Ban: "trolling" intoxication" "mass rdm" 

Proof:  i killed a totale of 2 ppl on different rounds and injurered 2 other on a diffefernt round and i dont troll u cant say i trolled for telling jokes to get others to lol and im not drunk im causily drinking to numner the pain my siters death was four years ago today and the fact my ex rauined my day ttt its all i have akak gaming is all i have to look forward to to make me feel the human emothion happiness and it seems like alll the mods and mr poopybutt whole are like the world agasint me being happy they wanna see me suffer i already cried i offered to pay 30$ to unabn what else can i do dinkleberg is my 2 fav server this isent fair i worked so hard and behaved you cant tell me jokes are not allowed and u cant tell me you have a rule over no drinking dispiete it making the person mr relaxed and and happy when i drink idk if u get rdmed i dont report yet one mistake in rdming a mod and im perma ban with lies thats not fair :,( i dont deserve to suffer and cry more unless thats what u want is for me to cry more becuase im close i only getting every weekend other then the first of the month to game out i swear to my god the roman god of enlightenment i didnt do any of the 3 things that i was blamed for doing 

Other:
Maybe you should go to sleep and get sobered up before you attempt to make an unban request...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Don't drink and play if you can't handle the consequences of your actions. We all have shit going on in our lives but that doesn't excuse certain behavior like being a blatant racist or ruining the game for several other players by rdming them.
(01-21-2018, 01:33 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Maybe you should go to sleep and get sobered up before you attempt to make an unban request...

omg u pretentius fuckign skank u really think this is about drinking how dare u and how dare u use noodle you dont deserve noodle
Thats a great way to get unbanned!
[Image: giphy.gif]