Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My incredibly overdue Introduction
Ladies and gentlemen! The moment you've all been waiting for!

In this corner, weighing 162 pounds, with a record of: 17 rapes, 400 RDMs and 4 murders.

The undisputed, most diabolical villain in the world: Scare Shot. (yes i love eminem)

Many of you know me, but a lot of you don't. I've been here since spring of 2016 and logged almost 500 hours and I feel like few barely even know anything about me. This is more-so my formal "hello" to those who may be just starting to play with me. I'm a 20 year old male from Ontario, Canada currently living in Ottawa. I go the University of Ottawa in my second year of chemical engineering and let me tell you it's a bigger bitch than miguemigu running around with a locomotive 12G. I'm a huge fan of music and play guitar, bass and drums. Huge hockey player and avid fan of the Vancouver Canucks as well so that's something you can chirp me for. In my spare time I played pub and SW battlefront 2 on xbox (yes I'm a console nerd get over it). The only game I play on PC is dink's TTT (oh also a MacBook user so feel free to chirp me for that as well). 

I love this community it really stands out from other Garry's Mod servers and I've really invested myself into the friendships I've made on this server and I can't wait to build many more, I'd say I'm a fun person to play with but half of my game is deception and minor-trolling so I can't really make that claim Sleepy . My favourite moment on the server so far was when there was 1 inno left and 5 Ts (me being one of them) and I ended up mass RDMing them with a holy and the inno came out with the win you can look into that little scenario here it was quite embarrassing but funny https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=2099 

I have an abundance of queues that I infamously use on the server they're edited and volume-controlled links that are the perfect volume. You can send me requests of some memes or sick songs that I could make a link for, you can find all my links on my page scareshot.weebly.com You can also catch me in the server or on the discord if you have any questions, angry comments or just wanna chat and tell me how much of a piece of shit I am. :) 

Can't wait to RDM you on your T round and have the wonderful privilege of responding to your very angry report.

Sincerely, 
Scare Shot.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Welcome to the forums
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
A damn canuck
Not really okay with what you said in the opening statement. If I say anything about it I will get shit for it. So...Welcome to the forums anyways.
Ayyyyyy whats up

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Love the Eminem reference. Welcome my guy!
Well than...Anyways welcome to the the forums see you in TTT
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to the forums!!
-1 not enough forum time
Jk welcome to the forums Mr. I bully Helen every chance I get
[Image: giphy.gif]
I too love Eminem.
Welcome to the forums.
former admin2