Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridiculous Rustic
Offender's Name: RusticJanzen12

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234272415

Potential Witnesses: @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"  @"Milk Man" @"Squishy" @"ComputingAsh47/420" @matt_st3 (Strongrule) @Skeetus Mageetus 

Reason to Ban: Consistent Mic Spam, already been gagged, kicked, karma banned, and banned for a day. Also making an incredible number of blatantly false reports, and putting KOS's and sus's on people for illegitimate reasons. He's apparently scammed guests while trading as well. Overall troll

Proof: Tons of witnesses, pretty sure they can all agree that he needs to be banned

Other: 
He scammed Seth279 for 10k points, please ban.
+1, kind of toxic when he's on
I completely agree with the previous responses, he doesn't show any kind of positive qualities/givings to the server.
Although I don't know about the scamming and some other stuff, I do know he is very toxic and constantly makes false reports even after being warned. I personally have never gagged him but I have seen him gagged and muted. +1 for ban
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
+1, quite the pain to deal with on the staff end with reports and what not
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Banned indefinitely. Thanks for the report!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions