Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A 'Prop'er Reintroduction
I figured since I've joined the prop hunt community, I should reintroduce myself.  My name is Avi (pronounced Ahhvee).  Im 22, female, in University studying Forensic Investigation with an Emphasis in Crime Scene Investigation with Minors in Criminal Justice and Biology.  

I do a lot in my free time including playing piano/guitar/vocal music, make art (some of my more recent favorite paintings), and I play a lot of Gmod.  I've staffed on multiple communities, with many different staff ranks, and staffed various gamemodes (ttt, ph, darkrp, dr, murder, sandbox, bhop, last stand, suicide barrels, nzombies, etc).  I joined this community about a year and a half ago, played and staffed ttt and darkrp, but now I've found myself to enjoy the prop hunt community.  The staff have been really chill and welcoming. 

Thanks for reading this.  Hope to see you on the server ^^

~Avi
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hi Avi it's been fun playingwith you
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome to the community, welcome to our side. 6_6
Ahhbees? did I get it right?
Welcome :p

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Welcome to PH Avi! I've played with you on TTT, hopefully when I'm not too busy I'll be able to catch you on PH! :)
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Welcome back!!!!
Remember playing with you on TTT, reminding me that maybe I should give Prop Hunt a try (barring that I don't kill myself in frustration of being constantly taunted by people with unfindable spots >.>)
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Welcome to the ph side  :D

Your art looks really cool, and I enjoy playing instruments as well!
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the foru- er welcome to Prop hunt!
Welcome to the Prop hunt community! See you in prop hit this weekend (hopefully I be on)
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]