Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Admiral Arbok's T-Mod App
Ingame Name: Admiral Arbok

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86387810

Time Played: 7w 5d

When First Joined: January 24th, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (Central Time Zone) 8:00 A.M - 11:00 P.M on weekends, 4:00 P.M - 11:00 P.M on weekdays

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I'm on a lot, like every day, and I'm on a lot when staff aren't. I do reports whenever I can, and sometimes seem to be the only one doing them when other staff are on. 

Why you want to help the community: I've been a part of this community for a while, I've enjoyed my time here. I've noticed that sometimes I tend to be the only staff on at times when the server is full, only thing I can really do to stop mass rdmers is by kicking them... I'd like !fspec, ty. !bring would also be useful.... Also, I've noticed (at least in my case) some people do not realise Trusted's are staff, therefore they do not take us seriously. This makes me salty ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Never applied for T-Mod

How did you find us?: Well, a few years ago the server I played on died, so I quit gmod for a while, and when I came back I played on here and it was pretty good so I stayed. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Other: Don't expect to get this, General would probably be a better choice but I wouldn't mind getting it 
( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 ( why do you have 7+ weeks but never tried out as tmod before
[Image: original.gif]
+1 Your a great staff and i see you handling reports and helping people a lot (albeit some shitposting ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)).
Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? ✓
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? ✓
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? ✓
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? ✓
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? ✓ Assuming we forget your fake TMod app
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? ✓

What is my stance on you being promoted?
Solid staff, been here forever, does reports, and active on the forums. No reason not to.

MY FINAL VERDICT: +1
+1

There has been plenty of times you've been the only staff on. Also 7 weeks is a long time. I think you would be a great test mod.
Dont look so blue
+1 even though I still have more time then you
Arboks a veteran player, and has done a very good job being trusted. He's earned the next big step in the ranks among Tmods.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 stop changing your rates feggit
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1
OP but good
+1

Handles the trusted position very well and would handle the Tmod position well if promoted.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~