Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy for trusted
Hi I'm Happy

STEAM_0:0:166897640

5 days 7 hours and 20 minutes

i joined this server earlier this month

if a decent ammount of people are on i'll play at 9ish or 10 the morning on the days i don't have school and mid afternoon to late night. On days with school i usually play from 6 or 7 to 11ish. Weekends i'm on most of the day. Eastern Time Zone UCT-5:00

I'm applying for the rank of trusted

I'm not sure which Rank your looking for I'm a donor and timewise i'm a regular

What can i do to help the community? I can be on for the morning and early noon for most days to help watch over the server and help keep it as friendly and nontoxic as possible at times when when other staff can't or cannot be on for long.

Why do i want to help the community? Well its because this server and community is probably one of the best community i've had the pleasure to play on and interact with. I've made a lot friends since joining and have never treated disrespected or worngly treated since joining. And i want to do the same for the others who just click on this server looking for a open one to play.

Have i ever been banned? No.

Have i ever applied for staff? No.

Honestly i clicked on Dinklerbergs prophunt because the other server i've played on was full and I'm glad i did.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Sure why not +1
+1 from me, have never had any issues with you. Plays consistently and follows rules. Does well with handling the server when staff is not on and takes necessary actions to rule breakers as well as the fact you actually communicate with staff is well known!! Has made introduction post.

Make sure you stay active on forums! And maybe join the discord if you havent already and tale partin conversations there!
+ 1
I've had absolutely no issues with you man. You're a great community member and I enjoy playing with you. I've also heard of you doing a great job of watching the server when no staff was on and it'd be great to have you on the team.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
maybe up your community time, other than that its a +1 from me
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 Happy is new but very active, several times I have logged on a random times to check the server and happy was holding it down. Keep up the good work.
+1 I've seen you on a lot and you're always super friendly, and its always a blast to play with you, never seen you break any rules either.
+1 i like playing with you, there hasnt been a single issue, your on alot, and also everytime i load in your the first person to say hello <3
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
+1! I see you play a lot and with a bunch of staff in school right now, we can always use more. You've never given staff problems.
"You've got two strong legs; you should get up and use them."

[Image: jqSjJO3.gif]
imma be straight up and say that i had no issues with u. and i think you'll be a good staff member. +1 from me.