Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These are not the droids you are looking for
Ok. Real talk.
This is drunk Me. 
Do not.... irept DONOT!!!
PROMOTE ME!!
but plessss do not ban meeee.
Imma jus try and stay i. The middle gery area.

<3 you all
[Image: heres-that-attention-you-ordered-14922290.png]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
[Image: 2851fa05fd01a12439561c09bd1b67ce81e1f545...c4018a.jpg]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
[Image: 76tVwoI.gif]
[Image: image.php]
(01-27-2018, 06:59 PM)Milk Man Wrote: [Image: 2851fa05fd01a12439561c09bd1b67ce81e1f545...c4018a.jpg]

Im actualy a disabled veteran. & Milk Man and i have talked about this VIA private message. He also brought this up in discord and we were both warned in discord that was our last warning.... the harrasment has gone to far already...i already suffer from clinical depression. Lets not go there please
Okay and before this community tears you a new asshole. Let me say this, even if you WERE a disabled vet (which you aren't) no one would care. Not that we don't care that someone is a disabled vet, almost everyone here would completely respect that. But it's that we don't care that you are one in that fact that we won't give you sympathy for it, or anything else. I am in the military, my dad was in Vietnam (he's 70, he had me late af lol) and you think my dad goes around every day trying to get something out of someone, FUCK NO. Active military and veterans will NEVER try to get sympathy from anyone because of what we signed up to do, we have so much more pride than that and are so much more humble. And if you were a disabled vet and tried to get sympathy ON A FUCKING FORUM, I would lose all respect for you, no just as a person, but as a respected military member. Your military service has nothing to do with anything, especially being a belligerent douche bag in the community. Thank you and have a bad day.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
(01-27-2018, 07:09 PM)Milk Man Wrote: Okay and before this community tears you a new asshole. Let me say this, even if you WERE a disabled vet (which you aren't) no one would care. Not that we don't care that someone is a disabled vet, almost everyone here would completely respect that. But it's that we don't care that you are one in that fact that we won't give you sympathy for it, or anything else. I am in the military, my dad was in Vietnam (he's 70, he had me late af lol) and you think my dad goes around every day trying to get something out of someone, FUCK NO. Active military and veterans will NEVER try to get sympathy from anyone because of what we signed up to do, we have so much more pride than that and are so much more humble. And if you were a disabled vet and tried to get sympathy ON A FUCKING FORUM, I would lose all respect for you, no just as a person, but as a respected military member. Your military service has nothing to do with anything, especially being a belligerent douche bag in the community. Thank you and have a bad day.
Bro your words dont psahe me anymore.  I still out rank you even tho im out the Military. Move on. You lost my interest
(01-27-2018, 07:11 PM)DerrickTheGhost™ Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 07:09 PM)Milk Man Wrote: Okay and before this community tears you a new asshole. Let me say this, even if you WERE a disabled vet (which you aren't) no one would care. Not that we don't care that someone is a disabled vet, almost everyone here would completely respect that. But it's that we don't care that you are one in that fact that we won't give you sympathy for it, or anything else. I am in the military, my dad was in Vietnam (he's 70, he had me late af lol) and you think my dad goes around every day trying to get something out of someone, FUCK NO. Active military and veterans will NEVER try to get sympathy from anyone because of what we signed up to do, we have so much more pride than that and are so much more humble. And if you were a disabled vet and tried to get sympathy ON A FUCKING FORUM, I would lose all respect for you, no just as a person, but as a respected military member. Your military service has nothing to do with anything, especially being a belligerent douche bag in the community. Thank you and have a bad day.
Bro your words dont psahe me anymore.  I still out rank you even tho im out the Military. Move on. You lost my interest

You need a chill pill dude.
These special snowflakes are growing stronger.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Can we leave this off the fourms/ Off of the discord too?
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
(01-27-2018, 07:13 PM)Squishy Wrote: Can we leave this off the fourms?

I did. At least until Milk Man.

I just really dont4 want to be banned. & y drunk s4lf is telling staff via for4um dont promote4 me. But4 also again please dont4 ban me