NuKulz request for unban
Ingame Name: NuKulz

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:193747838

Who Banned You: Turner

Reason For Ban: "Mass Goomba Stomp"

Length of Ban: No unban date given

Reason for Mods to Unban: n/a

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: I was unaware of the fact that 'Goomba stomping' was something that was possible on the server and it sort of happend on accident since i fell down a hole and landed on top of 3 people who were right at the bottom. Not knowing at all what I had done, i jumped on another individual's head attempting to be stuck in the same predicament as him where (not being able to go anywhere) thinking it would be funny. When answering reports, i didn't get to finish my report and someone said "oh look NuKulz just left without finishing his report" and was given a slay. Then someone clarified that I was still here and I was never even given a chance to explain the situation at all. Thanks to the staff being incredibly ban happy, I got banned for a petty misunderstanding.
@Turner
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I will say yes to the un ban
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Yeah, I agree that he should be given a second chance but it was mass rdm, so I was required to give him de ban
[Image: hsk.gif]
+1 for unban even though you ruined my T Round ;-;
(01-28-2018, 08:21 PM)Turner Wrote: Yeah, I agree that he should be given a second chance but it was mass rdm, so I was required to give him de ban

Mass rdm can still be given 3 slays instead of a ban though, so plus 1 for unban if everyone else supports ot
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 for unban
(01-28-2018, 11:00 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 08:21 PM)Turner Wrote: Yeah, I agree that he should be given a second chance but it was mass rdm, so I was required to give him de ban

Mass rdm can still be given 3 slays instead of a ban though, so plus 1 for unban if everyone else supports ot

what are guild lines anyway
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(01-29-2018, 08:55 AM)ODaKody Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 11:00 PM)Foxka Wrote:

what are guild lines anyway
Guildline is a drinkware provider ;)

In all seriousness, there are times where 3 slays, and not a ban, is a sufficient enough punishment.
+1 for unban. Turner's message for the ban was quite literally "Thank you for letting me ban for this" or something along those lines. First ever Mass Goomba Stomp deserves a second chance, especially since he took the time to make an unban request.