Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to do signatures?
Hey guys, I've been seeing everyones signatures and see all the gifs. But, seeing as I'm not very good with computers, I can't seem to get one to work for my own signature.

Can anyone tell me how to properly add a gif to my signature?
When ever you find a gif that you want to use, right click on the gif, click on "copy link address" and then past it in the "insert image" button when updating your signature.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
Signatures how to do?
i go through imgur and when you go to the gif, theres a bunch of copy links, use the one that says forums and message boards, but thats how i do it
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Find an image that you like ending in a (.jpg  .png or .gif) Make sure your image URL ends in one of those formats,  and resize it's width and height to your desire. Paste the URL in the image box and hit the  Insert Button. Then just hit the Update Signature Button, and you should have your Signature updated.

Click the link below to go to the part of the forums where you can change your signature.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/usercp.php?action=editsig
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Here you go Pengu a nice little guide on signatures 

https://youtu.be/apOe25l5ibs
uuhh it so bad
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks for all the help guys! As you can see I succeeded!!
wasn't able to help right away, but thanks all for helping penguin out ^^
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
i usually just drag the image into the signature box and bam signature

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
I don’t understand how y’all see the images, all of them ahave and always pop up as Just te link for

EDIT: I had something disabled in settings.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky