Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest notes
Hey all ph server friends and family, some of you already know whats going on, and why I haven't been very active lately. Got a lot of family and financial issues going on here in my home. A lot of it is being handled as best we can, but I have decided ive needed to take some time away from the trolls and people that live to make others upset. I promise ill still hop on and hang for a while when my moods aren't so swingy, and I feel I can handle issues with a clearer mind, for I don't want to wrong someone and make our staff seem jumpy and rude, I love the community and everyone apart of it, and don't want others thinking wrongly of me, for I'm a very nice person. I'll most likely be on, on nights as per usual to help out, and if anyone has issues with server at night, and I'm not on, and you cant get ahold of any other staff, simply tag me in the Dinks PH discrord, or message me, let me know the issue/issues, and ill hop on to help out. Love you all so much. (>^.^<) - Tbag
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
Take care, I hope it all works out!
Take all the time you need bud, I'm doing the same but for different reasons. Take care man
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
thanks fellas, I really appreciate it.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

Completely understandable, Tbag! Take the time you need and message one of us if you need anything and we will help the best we can :)
Aw tbag, your ph family understands and we will miss you.  Heart

Message me if you need anything
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
thanks mkkay. ill still be on here and there, just not as often.