Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rayfax's Resignation
I am glad I got to get to know you in those times we played on the server and I will miss having you on but I understand why you must leave and hope your future is bright and hope we can play again one day
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
It's unfortunate to see you go, but honestly I don't agree with most of your parting words. The activity was explained thoroughly by Stark, and although we treat the server more professional than most, its because we all choose to do that sort of thing. Our server went through a rough patch, in which it was evident there was a need for change. This change has helped the server immensely. So yeah you may not agree with how we run things, but it works for us. We are more strict so that our diversely aged player base can have more fun. 

As for " I feel like too much trust is given to certain staff members due to their relations with high staff;" We don't treat anyone any differently because of their relations with us. In fact we are harder on those we see have the most potential. It may seem that because we're more friendly with some staff than others, that we favor them, but it quite frankly isn't true at all. Just because we joke with them doesn't mean that we won't correct them when we see something is done wrong. We aim to correct each other to produce a better staff to help with a better community. 

I'm sorry to see you go, but honestly if you had a grievance you could've discussed it with one of us. 
It is sad day to see someone preaching something is wrong then quietly waits for it to change w/o actually saying anything. 
But yeah, I wish you the best in your college career and whatever is to come. 
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
it was fun playing with you, on the server and gwyf and hearing you sing, stay safe amigo
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
We didnt talk much , but when we did you were very nice , goodluck on your work!