Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm new around here
Hello! I only joined this server a couple days ago but so far I really like the communit and I hope to eventually be able to climb the ranks and become a staff member, I want to stick around and befriend you all, thanks for your time!
Welcome to TTT! We may be toxic, but for the most part we're alright.
Welcome to the forums and the community! If you ever wanna check out murder or prophunt hit me up and I'd love to play with you :)
welcome back noclip

(this was from like 2 years ago)
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-05-2018, 10:18 PM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome to the forums and the community! If you ever wanna check out murder or prophunt hit me up and I'd love to play with you :)

I was gonna sass and put "hes ours" but I play PH too so..

Welcome to the forums!

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
So you didn't get killed in the drug wars?
An oldie but a goodie
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(02-05-2018, 10:26 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 10:18 PM)penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome to the forums and the community! If you ever wanna check out murder or prophunt hit me up and I'd love to play with you :)

I was gonna sass and put "hes ours" but I play PH too so..
Welcome to the forums!

You had better get on ph and play with me soon or penguin shall be sad.
Welcome to the forums!
Welcome, welcome.