Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application 1
Ingame Name: afieq408

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66541428

Time Played: I've played at this moment 3d 17h 40 min or 89.04 hrs.

When First Joined: Mid to late Dec 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pacific Time Zone UTC-0800

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Master.

What can you do to help the community?: I can help by monitoring the server, I am on almost daily, and late, I see that people have strong language names as a well as being rude to other players, sometimes to some staff.

Why do you want to help the community?: The reason I want to help this community is because I enjoy the time there, I kinda feel like its like a family, or strong friends. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No I have not been banned and hope not to be. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): This is the first time I've applied to be a staff member on a server in any game.  

How did you find us?: The way I found out about your server is, I was looking for a prop hunt server and your server caught my eye, I like the name DinkleBergsPropHunt

Other:
I'm not going to judge you based upon your character or skills, however, I would suggest more forum activity. The thread that you are supposed to read before applying for staff requests that applicants have some forum activity with an "Introduction post at least." You have no forum activity other than this post. Makes me question if you actually read through it before applying, which, in turn leads to other problems.
As much as I would like to give you a +1 cuz you are helpful, I'm going to have to say -1. you should get some more hours on the server. id also like to see you a little more active on the forums, and at least make your introduction to forums as well. if you happen to do that, then in the future if you apply again, id be more then glad to give you a +1 for applying. please don't take this all the wrong way, we just want to make sure you put the full effort into becoming staff, or at least show some effort into it.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
So I do see you online and there, but you don't make an effort to make a name for yourself. This is your first post and thread so that mean you haven't introduced yourself to the communit. I have to give you a -1
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
You guys are jumping the gun right now giving him a -1 for not enough forum activity, all that is required with prop hunt is an introduction. Try to hold off on posting until he makes an introduction or make it assuming he does so with the condition that he makes an intro. Remember while this is his first post on the forums, he's fairly active on the Discord channel, which is something not a lot of applicants are.
Alright so now you that you got a intro, I think I'm gonna give you a +1. I haven't really played with on the server, due to inactivity on my part, but when I have you followed the rules. Plus you're active on discord.

Edit: I felt like I should add a couple more points. Your intro is the biggest and most in-depth I've seen, like a lot of people just say "hi" or "i'm new" while a few others just talk a little about themselves, but holy shit dude. Also on gametracker you have 126 hours so if you want you can change that here or have starky or mkkay change it on the server.
now that you've made your introduction, and I can see your more active here, its a +1 from me, your very friendly on server, and always trying to help out, and have listened to staff when told not to do something, as well as you've gone above and have been active in the discord. I know only an intro is required, but I'm proud of you for stepping up.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
(02-06-2018, 09:05 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I'm not going to judge you based upon your character or skills, however, I would suggest more forum activity. The thread that you are supposed to read before applying for staff requests that applicants have some forum activity with an "Introduction post at least." You have no forum activity other than this post. Makes me question if you actually read through it before applying, which, in turn leads to other problems.

Bam a small intro

(02-06-2018, 02:51 PM)kev222 Wrote: So I do see you online and there, but you don't make an effort to make a name for yourself. This is your first post and thread so that mean you haven't introduced yourself to the communit. I have to give you a -1

Bam a small intro
+1 from me, always willing to help and is friendly.  Well known on the server, actually put some effort into your intro and your staff app. You are active and known on the discord as well and are willing to help staff whenever possible. I know there have been many nights where it is just me for staff and you have messaged me asking if there is anything you can do to help. That is a quality needed in staff.
+1, friendly on the server, very well thought out intro, shows interest in the community, knows the rules
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]