Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application 1
not much i can say about you as i haven't had a lot of play time with you, you also have given me any red flags also great introduction love the puppers dogs are my goto animals (yes i know my signature is a cat wearing a lime hat lol there isn't any dog ones XD) so its a 1+ from me :)
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(02-08-2018, 11:39 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Alright so now you that you got a intro, I think I'm gonna give you a +1.  I haven't really played with on the server, due to inactivity on my part, but when I have you followed the rules. Plus you're active on discord.

Edit: I felt like I should add a couple more points. Your intro is the biggest and most in-depth I've seen, like a lot of people just say "hi" or "i'm new" while a few others just talk a little about themselves, but holy shit dude. Also on gametracker you have 126 hours so if you want you can change that here or have starky or mkkay change it on the server.
Um thank you and how do u find game tracker
(02-11-2018, 12:51 AM)afieq408 Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 11:39 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Alright so now you that you got a intro, I think I'm gonna give you a +1.  I haven't really played with on the server, due to inactivity on my part, but when I have you followed the rules. Plus you're active on discord.

Edit: I felt like I should add a couple more points. Your intro is the biggest and most in-depth I've seen, like a lot of people just say "hi" or "i'm new" while a few others just talk a little about themselves, but holy shit dude. Also on gametracker you have 126 hours so if you want you can change that here or have starky or mkkay change it on the server.
Um thank you and how do u find game tracker

At the bottom of the forums theres a link to the page.
+1, I haven't seen you on the server that often, due to the fact I've been busier than usual, but I know you are very active on the discord, as well as the fact your gametracker activity is great.

Plus that introduction was A+, earned a lot of respect from me.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Congrats, you've been promoted. :D