Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turners Resignation
Look, I'm done. I cant handle the constant bullshit that comes with this community. Favoritism, entitled sjw kids who think they know everything. I can't handle this from a staff point of view any longer. We have a house divided, between ttt and ph and look how cancer it is. We literally have banned people from one side who then go staff the other. I play on this server every day, I know the people who play on a first name basis, And it sickens me when people who wear a rank font even know the rules, I worked my way from trusted all the way to mod, and I spent literal months on this server, I can no longer stand here and watch something I love die, I have tried to fix it but I can't. We have admins who haven't been on this server in months, these people are supposed to be our leaders, those who lead us to victory but where are they. We need a reform. Im sorry that I could not make the changes or help create a better future for the server, I know I let many people down. but my opinion is null. As I ride off into the (screaming) sunset, I ask one thing. take this as a sign and hopefully revert the path we have gone down to one that provides us with a brighter future.

To my love, Here's looking at you kid   Heart

Also I still hate most of you, don't let this make me look soft.
[Image: hsk.gif]
ur gay
Happy travels Cowboy I'll see you round. <3
I think it is really important that we all make decisions based on our own health and i'm happy that you have done this, even though I  know it must have been hard (don't take this in the wrong way. I love you and will miss you). I just want to humanize the opposite party and say that maybe what they did was also from a place of action because of hurt in there lives (not an excuse but I just wanted to put that out there before the finger pointing happens). I hope we all take this time to think about our limits and figure out when the appropriate time to tap out is, maybe if others understood when to take a break most of this could have been avoided. 

Grandma (its OK to log off when your mad)

[Image: Grandma-21.jpg]
I enjoyed playing with you every chance I got Turner. I think the main reason I relate to you is the "don't take shit from anyone" sort of mind set. I wish things ended different and even though I'm on a short break myself, I hope to see you when I get back. Take care bud
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
We had our disagreements but I still think you were one of the best we had, gonna miss you and I hope to see you around. Have fun on the inquisition, okay?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Though I hate that you’re doing this I understand why, you’re still one of my favorite people on this server (when you’re not shitting on me). I hope you’re happier with this decision than you were leading up to it, now you’re a true vet in the sense of the server. Have fun ugly
[Image: giphy.gif]
It's been fun turner. Hope wherever you go from here, you are happy. I know I haven't gotten to know you very well but that doesn't mean I can't miss yah. Hope you still come to visit every once in a while.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
By, turner. Had some good memories with you on the server. Good luck with the path beyond.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]