Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turners Resignation
I gotta say Turner, while you were the most agonizing staff member to learn the game beside you were also the most helpful and compassionate staff member I've grown next to on this server, a lot of your values and the way you approach this game has rubbed off on me and yeah I sound like a little baby saying it but I just wanted to say I appreciate all of it. Your views on the server are always unbiased towards either side and you always have a calm and collected (while still sarcastic) approach to things.

Good luck in your future endeavours, come back and visit so we can argue over TTT and other triggering things about l

edit: loling nopleez your comment absolutely killed me and if you didn't post that i would've
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Sad to see you go and I can't say I disagree. I know you're angry so I'll take it with a grain of salt, but I still hope to see you around
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
soft like warm butter.
Even though you abused me last night by gagging me for the rest of the game over something that I shouldn't have been gagged for I don't hold it against you and I actually understand where your coming from. When I first joined the server I really wanted to be apart of it, to be someone that people relied on, and someone that could help but from the abuse, hatefulness, falling outs, and personal attacks I've gotten from you and others it's very clear that trying to work on being apart of a place that doesn't like me is stupid. Sometimes there are things that no matter how hard we work on them they will never be better. It's better to cut your loses and leave while we can. Maybe one day you'll believe in something that will reward you for your loyalty and will honor your hard work....but maybe work on those anger issues because you're gonna have a rough time if you're gonna take out your anger on a dude that's telling a joke that you actually agree with. God bless my dude and I hope you're actually apart of something that makes you happy.
Smh, another good staff as well as good person gone because of unnecessary and unneeded drama. I hope that upper stafff takes into account the fact that we lost such a good staff member because of poor morale and petty behavior of some of the children who have staff powers. I am glad to not have only known you Turner but to have grown a friendship and good laughs. You were one of the best friends that I had on this server. Hopefully you come back eventually, I’ll still be here in case <3
fuck
[Image: giphy.gif]
We love you turner, I looked up to you as staff cause of your blunt and honesty and it's such a shame to see you go but happy and safe travels to you!
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Even though I'm from PH I do sometimes play TTT. I never have a chance to play with you but I wish you the best of love to you. Cya ya
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
sad to see you go buddy we played a few games and you were always a great guy hope your future en devours are fruitful.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
I wish I could say I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm not.

[Image: 6dmjFxC.png]
[Image: image.php]