Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt's Mod Application
(02-08-2018, 05:09 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 01:04 PM)Scare Shot Wrote: And he swoops in for the kill as another mod resigns.......

*snip*

Don't ever say anything stupid like this again, please.

He was making a joke. I even nose exhaled at it. Take your mouse out of your mouth and laugh, silly.
(02-08-2018, 05:09 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 01:04 PM)Scare Shot Wrote: And he swoops in for the kill as another mod resigns.......

*snip*

Don't ever say anything stupid like this again, please.

As for matt, +1 all the way, he knows what he's doing and is always apt to learn how to handle unfamiliar situations. On top of this he is always fair and doesn't get overwhelmed easily.

Why am I getting hated on for a sarcastic joke that wasn't even my entire comment? I'm sure matt knew I was kidding (if you didn't now you do sorry my man) and I'm sorry if that's how it appeared but you clearly don't know me if you took that as a serious jab at matt..... Anyways this is the last comment I'm posting on this thread this should be about matt's application not more unneeded drama.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
The only thing I can ever complain about for matt is that sometimes, he's a little too good at the game. Makes me think he's a real life serial killer. Seriously though, awesome guy, knows all of the rules, and has great judgement when it comes to messing around. One of the few guys I can proudly call "dad". +1 from me.
+100000000000000000 Matt is an amazing staff member. He handles reports as needed and is very helpful to anyone that has questions.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
+1 great staff member. Handles everything I have seen him handle well. Stays level headed fun to play with on PH/DR. Would make a great addition to staff.
This guy has been one of the people on this server with a big heart for staffing, I’ve never seen a day where he’s said he’s been drained from it, his love for this server and community it clear, he keeps a constant level head and is smart with his decisions and isn’t afraid to ask questions when unsure, not only that, but he’s also one of the few people who can take reports faster than me (angerey). Absolutely a +1 for Matt, he’s most definitely earned his place as a mod
Edit: I forgot to mention, he’s also super quick to respond to an on call staff request in the discord and is one of the only people who responds to it constantly, just to add.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well, theres not much I can say, everyone summed it up, Matt is the ideal staff and knows how to deal with situations well and always keeps his calm.
Your application has been Accepted.