Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt's Mod Application
Ingame Name: Matt_st3 (Strongrule)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84644478

Time Played: 442+ (Gametracker in profile)

When First Joined: End of April '17(I don't count once in Oct '16), Forums mid May '17

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Typically late night CST around 11pm (server roll over time), sometimes about 3-5pm depending if day is better than night for me.

Sponsors: @Helen @"Burrito Bowl" 

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: Mod to me is a position of experienced active staff, and has the power to handle bans directly in game / from forums. I've posted 80 ban requests since joining the community, most of which are handled quickly, but it would be more efficient to handle them on the spot. Since I play mostly at late night some of the bans go through the next day, so I cant be sure the person, namely anyone ghosting/hacking/massing doesn't come back between night in morning when no staff is on (I'm usually one of the last for night). Being a mod means being considered as an experienced staff (by position), and so it would be my job to continue welcome new players and instructing them how to play, but also to train future staff.

Why you want to help the community: TTT is one of my favorite games to play when I have some free time and after I get off work. This server has a great community that puts up with me for some reason, and in return I enjoy staffing. I've come to know a lot of the TTT community, old players and now some new. Much of my time on is at night when staff is going to bed, so I stay on till late hours to help the night shift (no, it has nothing to do with my weird sleep schedule). From when I first joined I've had a positive experience with this sever and I enjoy keeping that experience going. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Negative

How did you find us?:  I randomly popped on for a couple hours in October and recognized the name when I started playing TTT servers at the end of April. Came back for prop hunt but people know maps too well for my taste (tho now I play PH too on Dinks)

Other: 
If -1 please let me know what to work on
Pure time isn't great during the semester, so I try and keep a consistency going even if its only an hour that night
-Some edits to be made-

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 This man always tries to get whenever he can, he even plays late at night when the server is at it's worst. He's a great staff member and and is one of the best people to play with too.
And he swoops in for the kill as another mod resigns.......

On a serious note for as long as I've played with matt he has always been a model player and in my eyes has served as a prime Tmod and is very deserving of this promotion. Great unbiased staff member, knows all the rules fluently, handles situations with calm and collective-ness, while I know you to a certain extent, I haven't gotten to know you verbally and I feel like that's the one tiny small area you could do is be a little more verbally into the discord but other than that just a real great community guy. +1
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
+1. Always helpful late night and is active at those times where you really need a mod but don't have one. He deserves the promotion.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If you want your server to prosper do not give this person a +1.

But seriously, I know Im not staff on ttt but I've seen Matt play and handle reports. He's a great staff member. Interacts well with the community and is very helpful!! +1 from me!
its a +1 for me, each time ive been on server, and matt has been on, hes handled things correctly. Never been on the TTT server, but seen him on quiet a many times on the ph server, I think he could be a great addition.
I'm just a complete gamin nerd, but music is muh life, and I wont stop singing, so don't try stopping me.

[Image: GJyRbfY.gif?noredirect]
(02-08-2018, 01:04 PM)Scare Shot Wrote: And he swoops in for the kill as another mod resigns.......

There isn't a set number for any rank, so there's not openings or spots. Someone leaving doesn't mean we need another mod there
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Matt knows when to ask questions. He's come to me still even after I've been resigned, and I'm always delighted to help him. On top of this, he's a great TMod. He's responsible, and I never see him causing any issues. And he does his best to keep the server in a normal environment. I think he's ready.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-08-2018, 03:15 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(02-08-2018, 01:04 PM)Scare Shot Wrote: And he swoops in for the kill as another mod resigns.......

There isn't a set number for any rank, so there's not openings or spots. Someone leaving doesn't mean we need another mod there

I feel attacked you only quoted a sentence of my real post thanks for the shitpost image ;) but 'twas a joke u dense fuQ I kid just because Turner resigned the same day he applied I like @matt_st3 (Strongrule) that wasn't a knock on him at all. I said my joke then gave my opinion S E P E R A T E L Y.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
(02-08-2018, 01:04 PM)Scare Shot Wrote: And he swoops in for the kill as another mod resigns.......

*snip*

Don't ever say anything stupid like this again, please.

As for matt, +1 all the way, he knows what he's doing and is always apt to learn how to handle unfamiliar situations. On top of this he is always fair and doesn't get overwhelmed easily.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions