Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I asked for this.
Hello people of dinklebreads TTT!, as some of you know i am a guest on the TTT server and am no longer donor. The reason is because i have nothing to do besides play around so i told dink to make me a guest so i can work back up to regular again. I have everything in the pointshop and have already prestiged once so i really had nothing to do, even though i can prestige more. Hopefully this answers peoples' question to why i am a guest.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Why don't you truly work your way back up and give me all the stuff in your invetory ;)?
so you just doing a new game+?
They should make Regular + a rank for you.
lmao

O i thought you just hit the restart button on life......
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
this literally makes no complete sense but ok
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
so you are turning Dinkleberg into a CoD presteige system? thats cool i guess?
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(02-11-2018, 04:27 PM)DJ Diamond Bear > Wrote: Hello people of dinklebreads TTT!, as some of you know i am a guest on the TTT server and am no longer donor. The reason is because i have nothing to do besides play around so i told dink to make me a guest so i can work back up to regular again. I have everything in the pointshop and have already prestiged once so i really had nothing to do, even though i can prestige more. Hopefully this answers peoples' question to why i am a guest.
Good Luck
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
ok?