Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm back o.o;;
Hey guys! It's Lily ^^  

I hope some of you remember me, I used to play on the TTT server earlier last year. A lot of things have changed, I'm actually surprised looking at the server now compared to how it was when I was active. Anyways, my name is Lily, a while back I used to play Garry's Mod all day, Dinklebergs is where I spent most of my time. I became inactive and began focusing on Overwatch and League. I plan on being active again now ^^

I'm happy to be back and I can't wait to talk to you guys again   Heart
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I don't think I've met you, but hope to see ya around on the server. Welcome back.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Sup
[Image: original.gif]
Earlier last year, you say? I don't think I'd ever met you, but welcome back.

So first, there's Mari (Alice) now there's a Maro (Lily). Okay.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome back hope to play with u!
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Nice to meet you, hope you aren't a shitgunning skrub like @"Mari" ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Heyy! I remember you, you were a pretty cool cat!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Welcome back :D
Welcome back! Stay away from the female equivalent of Jared Fogle A.K.A Miss Bunny.
Post piano or bust