Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defuser needs more uses
Its one of the more useless tools because it mainly doesnt help at all for locating c4s, something that would help it be better would be...
1- c4s have a hot/cold beep
2- body bombs would be defused
3- can see explosive traps through walls

these are ideas(not expecting to have all 3 added)

1. Seems a little too strong
  2. No way to know which bodies are bombed
  3. Way too OP
The defuser is actually useful on maps like Clue. I buy it there and I'm sure others do as well.
1.No
2.No
3.No
4. Fuck Rippe ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: tenor.gif]
(01-30-2017, 11:55 AM)Christmas Fish Wrote: 1.No
2.No
3.No
4. Fuck Rippe ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Only thing needed
( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
(01-30-2017, 11:47 AM)Mr_Rippe, Prince W/ 1000 Enemies Wrote:
  1. Seems a little too strong
  2. No way to know which bodies are bombed
  3. Way too OP
The defuser is actually useful on maps like Clue. I buy it there and I'm sure others do as well.

i wasnt expecting all of them to be added just 1 or 2
1. What's the point of the hot and cold beeper? Are you saying the closer an innocent gets the hotter it becomes? Like trying to find c4? I mean, if so, this would be useless because the closer you get, the louder the c4 beeps. The further you get from the c4, the lowest sound echos back to you.
2. Uh no. If you're going to put it like that, no innocent/detective will know which body is actually body bombed unless you're ghosting with a traitor or that you actually saw a traitor placed down a body bomb.
3. Wallhack?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
For what it's worth, holding the Defuser actually does make the C4 beep louder to you.
(01-30-2017, 03:27 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: For what it's worth, holding the Defuser actually does make the C4 beep louder to you.

^^^ This is why the Defuser is CORE on Clue. ^^^
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(01-30-2017, 03:27 PM)Rhapsody Wrote: For what it's worth, holding the Defuser actually does make the C4 beep louder to you.

didnt know u had to hold it, i thought u had it in your inventory it was passive my bad
With that cleared up, we aren't gonna change the diffuser. Most those things you suggested are too OP anyway.