Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Panther
I went to see Black Panther on release day, and let it be known that I know nothing about the Marvel universe. That being said, holy shit go see that movie. There isn't much bad about the movie, and what is good about the movie really sticks out. Amazing fight scenes, a great story, and a great villain. Other than that, I can't say much without spoiling the movie. Just gotta wait for Infinity War now.

Also, there are some pretty funny moments in the movie and some pretty hefty middle fingers towards DC, so yeah.
Plan to go see it this weekend. Looks great, can't wait for Infinity War though. The wait is almost over.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(02-16-2018, 07:51 PM)Christian Wrote: Plan to go see it this weekend. Looks great, can't wait for Infinity War though. The wait is almost over.

Pisses me off how after Infinity War, I have to wait another year or so to see the ending. They are doing a part 1 and a part 2 for Infinity War.