Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Member of the Month
Something I often did on the old Enjin forums was offer sub-par suggestions for the server. So I'll go ahead and continue that here. 

People love to be commended for hard work and get the recognition they deserve. So I propose something that would allow the higher staff members to do this in an official way. This could work for every server in our community and the higher staff members would select one staff member with particularly good work for the month and recognize them on the forums somewhere. Perhaps an official list is created somewhere. They get their name on the board and can feel good about that for the rest of their life. Also, perhaps they get a little bonus in game, maybe a special player model, hat, or a bunch of points. Just something to recognize their hard work.
Soup would get it literally every month tho
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Cool if there was no staff of the month can it just be mayonnaise as staff of month
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
i second this motion
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Tons used to do this, and it was cool even though I never got recognized
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-17-2018, 09:39 PM)I Rainoa Wrote: Soup would get it literally every month tho

You're such an angel LOL +1 I like this thought for the community might encourage others to be more outspoken and out there to try and get this achievement
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

+1 if some system could be implemented across the community that would be awesome.
+1, I think this would be a great way to commemorate staff
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I would love this, but I think that we shouldn’t have a plaster model for it personally because getting nominated is reward enough as it means you are the best of the best. Take this as an opinion and mine are usually wrong
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
this would be cool and maybe make it so it would show while loading in on any dink servers :)
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]