Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go again
Ingame Name: TheDerpGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075

Time Played: 619 hours

When First Joined: Late 2016 - Early 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4pm-12am (Eastern)

Sponsor(s): @"Burrito Bowl" @Foxka 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: Late at night when the server is fairly populated and there are 1 or 2 trusted/tmods, ban req can stack up. Most wont get handled till hours later after the RDMer has done more than they could when there are mods/admins on. I am normally on later at night so I can handle the RDMers before a ban req is needed.

Why you want to help the community: This community is so kind to me (for the most part) and I want to give back. I want to give new players the best TTT experience.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

How did you find us?: About a year and a half ago my old community. I was pretty upset about it, so I took about a 1 month break from online games all together. I hopped around a few servers until I found one that the people (for the most part) were nice and welcoming.

Other: There are a few bumps on my Game Tracker but that's because I have been working on getting my grades in school up recently
This is pretty much a copy paste of my first mod app.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1, does his job, knows the rules and is fun to play with.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
I can’t say much when it comes to ttt , but derp is always helpful on dr and knows his stuff. He’s also active on both discord and forums (anyone applying for mod should be) and I’ve never once had a problem with him in or out of server. Definable +1 from me
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Wow has it been a month already? God damn. Anyways +1 for mod the only real concern was not being to active in discord and forums and I think you've improved on that.
Well, you should've gotten it the first time around, but you are frequently on, do reports whenever they are available and are level headed in your approach to difficult situations. +1
Derp is very helpful to lower staff or anyone for that matter. He handles reports timely and knows the rules very well. It's a +1 for me
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
-1 not enough forum time

+1 very helpful and has definitely improved on all fronts from last time (which weren't even bad), and makes a fair amount of ban requests when needed.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Re-quoting from your old Mod Application:

"Since after you took your break, you've came back to maintaining consistent activity. There are no red flags at all, your behavior is in good check. And you're usually very active within the discord, and chatting with other players. Being involved like this is a good sign, and I think you're a great candidate for Mod."

Adding on to this, you're a great guy. Always friendly, never stirs up fights/drama, overall a great Staff Member.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 Jeez where do I start. Does A Great Job as a TMOD. Does not RDM a lot unless its me. Great Friend To Talk To. Fun to play with. All in All he is perfect for a moderator because he is also very social with the community and is on the TTT server when he is available/has free time (or playing Death run)
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
+1 My thing still stands

Pros
- Great to RDM Jihas
- Helpful when needed
- Very Friendly to Noobs Tmods like me
- Gives off a really Joyful vibe and has kept it from the moment(2k17-2k18) I met him
- NGL I thought he was already Tmod/Mod whoops
- Joyous to have a crowbar fight regardless of traitor/det roles
- Willing to put in the effort when Searching through the forums

Cons
- He runs when I try to RDM him
- Mic sucks, sounds like hes inside of a pot I bought him a blue yeti. https://prnt.sc/hzqn00
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]