Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DarkRP
With the closing of DarkRP, I wanted to say a few words and thank some of the staff.

Regardless of the outcome of DarkRP, it's been a wild past 7 months with everyone. I know it wasn't popular, but I hope everyone got some enjoyment out of it one way or another.

Now, the main focus of this thread is thanking some of the staff. I appreciate everything all my staff did on the server, these are just some people that I feel went above and beyond their obligations as a staff member.

Lovanatana/MintyPanda: Regardless of the fact that you lost the motivation to get on, you were a great help, especially during some of the more dead months. You were constantly on, and always the first person to get on when someone needed a staff member.

Strangely Erotic: Biggest Homo and #1 Furry (sorry Lova). In all seriousness, You were a great help, especially in the later months (you even SOMEHOW managed to get more hours than me in the end.)

Semper Fidelis: In the end, you couldn't get on because of real life shit, but you were a fantastic help in the starting months, with you and Hal being some of the only Moderators. You also really "earned"  that moderator rank. ( @Scoovie )

Hal Jordan 'Green Lantern': Like Semper, you couldn't get on in the end, and, like Semper, you were a fantastic help in the starting months. You were also a great help with blacklisting props, and you'll always be #1 "FPP Bitch"

Burrito Bowl: As many arguments and disagreements as we had, you were still a fine staff, and helpful all the way through.

Lily: You were a great help, especially during the beginning of the server (tfw the Co-Owner can't get on at launch). Also #1 Gordon Ramsey watcher.

Rick Astley/Bman: You were constantly on, and one of DarkRP's most active members, and when you became staff you were one of the most active staff members, you were on a lot when no one else could and were always helping people.

Morse: Regardless of how things turned out, you were a great help in the beginning, being one of the only active staff, and one of the only with extensive experience.

Starky: You had your own server to deal with, yet you were still active on DarkRP when no one else was, and you were a great help in attempts for populating the server. (Also not sure if you ever learned how to play DarkRP besides building bases and telling rulebreakers off, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Messages In This Thread
DarkRP - by [red]Moderate_ - 02-25-2018, 01:09 PM
RE: DarkRP - by Burrito Bowl - 02-25-2018, 01:19 PM
RE: DarkRP - by [black]Tronald - 02-25-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: DarkRP - by [Red]Starky - 02-25-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: DarkRP - by paul benis - 02-25-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: DarkRP - by Foxka - 02-25-2018, 11:13 PM
RE: DarkRP - by Yeezy Jeezy - 02-25-2018, 11:20 PM
RE: DarkRP - by Christian - 02-26-2018, 05:11 AM
RE: DarkRP - by Mallakk - 02-26-2018, 06:34 AM
RE: DarkRP - by ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 02-26-2018, 08:48 AM
RE: DarkRP - by Dildo Shwaggins - 02-26-2018, 11:44 AM